Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's honestly vile.

I noticed Emma Blackery recently commented one of her posts a few weeks ago which was weird because I'd literally just said on here a day or so prior, they seemed to have fallen out as I don't follow one another anymore...

When Carrie clarified in the comments of that video she said "There was never violence against me, there were walls being punched. The person in question is getting help". She was saying she dumped him because of these events, and yes, anger from a partner can definitely be scary and something you'd want to get out of. Sounds like she wanted to say that it happened and that this sort of behaviour is not ok,, but that he is a person who sees his anger issues and is actively doing something about it, which doesn't sound like she wanted him to be condemned as an abuser. She definitely should have clarified this in the bleeping video instead of vaguely saying he was "aggressive and violent".
Exactly! She could have edited the description of the video to include that explanation or pin her comment so people can see it easily if she genuinely cares. But nope.

Emotional abuse is real and no one but them knows the exact extent of it, so I don’t blame her at all for wanting to get out of the relationship. However, the way she keeps fueling the speculation is not fair to Pete. Alas, we all know how much she loves to cast herself as a victim of any situation so it’s not a surprise to me.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or in this morning‘s video did she look especially smug when Oliver was talking about how the ‘big names’ get the biggest dressing rooms or how it could be part of certain actors’ contracts that they get the number 1 room. Obviously she had that huge dressing room at Heathers that loads of really famous people have also had. Then he went on the talk about the small and cramped dressing room he had as a swing. Feel like she had that ‘I’m better than you’ expression while he was talking

Is it just me or in this morning‘s video did she look especially smug when Oliver was talking about how the ‘big names’ get the biggest dressing rooms or how it could be part of certain actors’ contracts that they get the number 1 room. Obviously she had that huge dressing room at Heathers that loads of really famous people have also had. Then he went on the talk about the small and cramped dressing room he had as a swing. Feel like she had that ‘I’m better than you’ expression while he was talking
It was probably in the other actor's contracts that Carrie had a separate room because of how grubby and cluttered she lets it get. Nobody wanted to share that mess and clutter.

Reactions: 5
Following! I was a lurker for a long time on GG and I thought it was about time I said hello! 😁

Reactions: 6
When she first got her glasses, she said she was short sighted but didn't need to wear them all the time. And yet...she seems to wear them all the time. Which is it? Did she ever say anything about this changing?

When she first got her glasses, she said she was short sighted but didn't need to wear them all the time. And yet...she seems to wear them all the time. Which is it? Did she ever say anything about this changing?
Tbh your eyesight can deteriorate quite rapidly. I have a friend who has literally lost 10% of his vision in a year and he was already pretty blind before.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She did, but that's typically what you're told in the beginning, but your vision often deteriorates quickly so that you have to wear them all the time. It's not an issue. What I find annoying is that she spent so much time going ooon about "being a glasses wearer now" when she got them, as if this was super fascinating and a new chapter in her life and a new identity worthy of an autobiography. She literally dedicated a long video talking about now wearing glasses, and wouldn't shut up about it on social media or in other videos. It lasted way too long. Wearing glasses is not a huge deal in your life. Jesus, this girl can go on about some mundane every day things as if they are the biggest things ever.

Also the #gifted glasses 🤦‍♀️🙄
Can she not do anything without begging for freebies?

obviously i'm not her eye doctor, but judging from the picture where she is holding her lense, she doesn't have a really strong correction. That being said, once you get used to improved vision, even if your eyesight isn't that bad, it is much nicer to wear glasses so I don't blame her

Reactions: 1
I'm short sighted. I mainly use my glasses for driving and on the computer. My eyes got worse when I worked with computers all day. Since I left that job, I only use them for driving and my eyesight has improved. I was told I would have to wear them full time when I was 25 but I've just turned 29 and only wear them for the cinema, driving and sometimes on the computer.

I've heard that if you wear your glasses all the time as a short sighted person, it can make your eyesight deteriate as your eyes get used to you wearing them? Not sure if that's true though!

She did, but that's typically what you're told in the beginning, but your vision often deteriorates quickly so that you have to wear them all the time. It's not an issue. What I find annoying is that she spent so much time going ooon about "being a glasses wearer now" when she got them, as if this was super fascinating and a new chapter in her life and a new identity worthy of an autobiography. She literally dedicated a long video talking about now wearing glasses, and wouldn't shut up about it on social media or in other videos. It lasted way too long. Wearing glasses is not a huge deal in your life. Jesus, this girl can go on about some mundane every day things as if they are the biggest things ever.
Maybe it’s just me, but personally I would feel like being told I need glasses is a big deal. Especially if you need to wear them all the time.

I'm short sighted. I mainly use my glasses for driving and on the computer. My eyes got worse when I worked with computers all day. Since I left that job, I only use them for driving and my eyesight has improved. I was told I would have to wear them full time when I was 25 but I've just turned 29 and only wear them for the cinema, driving and sometimes on the computer.

I've heard that if you wear your glasses all the time as a short sighted person, it can make your eyesight deteriate as your eyes get used to you wearing them? Not sure if that's true though!
I stopped wearing my glasses for everything except driving or when in the cinema, went for my next eye test and my vision had improved. Not perfected, but was better. Obviously everyone is different though.

Maybe it’s just me, but personally I would feel like being told I need glasses is a big deal. Especially if you need to wear them all the time.
Fair enough, I guess I don't think so as I've worn glasses since I was a teenager - but the question is, would you make an overly long Youtube-video about it and post a ton about it on your social media?

That clip on Twitter of her talking to ALW about Cinderella - is she wearing pyjamas??

That clip on Twitter of her talking to ALW about Cinderella - is she wearing pyjamas??
Definitely looks like it! Considering it was being filmed on both sides of the conversation, you’d think she’d dress up a little!

Definitely looks like it! Considering it was being filmed on both sides of the conversation, you’d think she’d dress up a little!
Yep there's not just the "zoom" webcams, there's a professional camera at both Lloyd Webber's house and her house, so it's clearly a fully arranged publicity stunt rather than a "zoom call". Surprised he's still bothering with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.