Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to have to do some more giveaways to get another full house. Or get some good deals up on Todaytix. Which is bloody embarassing for just two weeks after opening (edit: especially with all the invaluable free press that ALW and the show has had in the papers over the last couple of months thanks to his tantrums).

Did they ever get their ticket lottery up and running? Doesn't seem much need given how wide the choice of seats through normal means is.

The weekday shows are even worse, they are absolute seas of available seats, you can have an entire row to yourself if you want.

Next Friday evening
View attachment 733674

Next Saturday evening
View attachment 733678
Struggling to understand how they can charge £220 for a ticket and who’d actually pay that! Looking at Frozen, their highest price that I could find is £150, still a lot of money for one ticket but it is a loved Disney film and you’ll get people paying that.

I know they extended the run already but I really can’t see it lasting the distance. I honestly don’t think he should’ve got rid of School of Rock, it was a great show for young performers.

I also saw something that the alternate Cinderella is on this coming week so will be interesting if she says anything about it

Reactions: 4
Just had a look through availability over the next month - I think Cinderella is precariously close to falling under the threshold of advanced sales - given its an ALW show in a ALW house they will bank-roll it for sometime but the advance is not looking good!

Reactions: 3
Alternative thread title: Bad Vlogerella, her life's such a trial, Granny Mope Fletcher in complete denial?

Just had a look through availability over the next month - I think Cinderella is precariously close to falling under the threshold of advanced sales - given its an ALW show in a ALW house they will bank-roll it for sometime but the advance is not looking good!
What are advanced sales?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.