Carrie Hope Fletcher #3 Call her bad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the version of Bad Cinderella that Carrie reposted sound auto tuned af?? The whole thing is just...not good, and I’m usually a fan of ALW but he’s gone way downhill. The Ratatouille musical that teenagers are writing on TikTok is better than this.
Sorry to go a bit off topic, but I haven't seen this Ratatouille Musical on tiktok but I want to. Any links?😂

Reactions: 1
It’s beyond bad. And she’s singing in that awful shouty way that grates like fingernails on a blackboard.

She’s going to be singing Bad Cinderella on The One Show... this will be interesting.

I think Carrie sounds fantastic to be honest, but the song is... eh at best. ALW is trying too hard to cash in on the young demo, hopefully there are better songs coming but I doubt they'd then lead with this,

You can pre-order the CD and it's a double, which usually indicates a fully sung-through show which is interesting.

Reactions: 2
Funny how she is socially distanced from ALW on telly but they were all over each other the other day 🙄

How was The One Show? I saw someone posting a boomerang of it on instagram, her hair looks nice at the moment.

I don’t understand where they’re going with this show. The little video on her Instagram makes her look like a bad Marie Antoinette impersonator

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand where they’re going with this show. The little video on her Instagram makes her look like a bad Marie Antoinette impersonator
At least now we know what the wig was about but omg, acting is her job, that was terrible

Reactions: 6
I thought she sounded great, really like her hair longer (which I know she gives no fucks about) but the song is such a pile of meh.

Reactions: 3
And no acknowledgement of any of this from Oliver.
I really wonder about how he went radio silent out of the blue then was suddenly back on Instagram but not elsewhere. I hope nothing sad happened in his family or something like that. I like him. He comes across so much better than Carrie and so much more dedicated to the craft of the industry.

Just another comment to echo that her hair looks really nice this length!
With Bad Cinderella, Carrie does a good job singing it but it’s just such a poor song. Not sure how good a job it’s going to do of getting people interested in the show.

Where is it possible to see the performance? And what was the thing about the wig?
I don't know about where to watch the performance but if you see her latest post she is doing a Marie Antoniette inspired intro for the song and just like her cinderella...it's bad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My issue with Carrie's performance is she is good for the most part (the final note doesnt seem to sit well with her though) but more that everything is so well pronounced, in a typically musical theatre way. Now if Cinderella is a rebel, not your typical girl etc then a perfectly pronounced and enunciated english doesnt seem character appropriate.

I don't know about where to watch the performance but if you see her latest post she is doing a Marie Antoniette inspired intro for the song and just like her cinderella...it's bad
Oh, wow. I don't really have words for that. Hope that's not gonna be in the show, that looks terrible. And it would make absolutely no sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.