Carrie Hope Fletcher #3 Call her bad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been thinking far too much about this... haha, but I can't help but feel like 8 or 9 years ago she'd probably get away with it. Despite it being terrible. She had a better online persona. She was slightly naive and had a semi decent - if not incredibly entitled - persona.

Her being scouted by ALW would have made sense. Now... she's over her sell by date for something like this.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s such a small thing and personal preference but I really don’t like her rings 🙈

Reactions: 7
That last note.... lucky the sound guy put some reverb on to it. It was strained shall we say.

I asked my hubs what age he thought she was (he's never heard of her)
Mid to late 30s.
Cinderella is suppose to be 19! She looks much older than she is, let alone looking younger than she is! The whole thing is beyond awful!

I can't get over just how bad the song is. Every time I hear it I hear something new that is prime "not like other girls" material.

Reactions: 3
The song is bad. I hate the first line too ‘the catty name they call me’. Cringe. The angry lyrics (along with the acting) make Cinderella sound so unlikeable and aggressive. My mum watched it and said ‘she’s horrible!’ - meaning the character. She hadn’t heard of Carrie.
:ROFLMAO: This reminds me of when "The Adam and Joe Show" tried to do a parody of Chris Morris's "Jam" with the two of them making a very amateurish attempt at surreal black comedy. When one of them says no to a very offensive sketch because "my mum will be watching this!" the other replies with "it's not FOR your mum, is it? You don't understand my genius!" I suspect that would be Carrie's response

• Heart
I don't think it'd be a stretch to say it's likely that Cinderella will be panned when it comes out. I wonder how Carrie will cope with that? Has she ever had bad reviews? She's the title role... nowhere to hide in that scenario.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.