Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete’s song could be about anyone, but, if it is about Carrie, the “us” and “we” could reference the other people in their friend group that seem to have distanced themselves from her that she may or may not have pissed off.

Also, I wish I could find that interview where someone said Carrie claimed a fan was posing as her and sending unkind mail to her friends. I’d love to hear more details because at least off of that information alone, it sounds...odd... if someone really did that, that is very scary. Going off of these minimal details however, I am a bit skeptical. Maybe she’s telling the truth, but my first instinct gets bullshit vibes. We’ve seen angry emails and texts she’s sent friends of hers in the past. She’s posed as a fan of herself to promote herself and argue with fans in a forum. She said she liked all of the comments about Pete being an abuser “by accident”, which appeared to be a very deliberate accident.

For anyone who saw that interview, did she specify who received these letters? Any details about the kind of things the letters said?
I heard the interview. She didn't specify who, but I think she said it was people she worked with in Les Mis. And other friends. Carrie has faults, but I am 100% certain she did not send those letters to them herself. I don't have such a low opinion of her that I think she would do such a humiliation to herself. That would be bizarre.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think much of anything would surprise me anymore. She’s done so many things I would have never thought she’d do about 5 years ago. The letter thing is very bizarre for any person. They tracked down her co workers and friends and sent them letters? What the heck did the letters even say? If a fan did that, that certainly is strange and creepy and I feel for her because that is quite disturbing. But, given how bizarre the story is and how few details there are, I am very objectively curious about other possible explanations.

So I read one of carries books for the first time this week, ‘when the curtain falls’ was in a 3 for £5 deal at the works so thought I’d give it a try!

It was like reading fan fiction, she had clearly based the lead character on her, and the relationship was so obviously based on her and Oliver. She even added in her views on stage door, and stunt casting in west end shows! 🙄

What is really frustrating is parts of the book are well written, especially sections set in the past but most of the book is just self indulgent drivel!

Reactions: 2
Hi I made the west end thread and I think I've done it right so check it out and hopefully it's all good!

Reactions: 5
That link she’s posted of her and Lucie Jones singing. She says look how far they’ve come. Well Carrie, you were a whole lot more likeable and your voice was lovely to listen to back then. You sure have come a long way - but I’m not sure you should be boasting about it.

Am I going a bit too far here thinking Pete’s new song could be about her?
Going to be honest, really enjoy this song if it's referencing Carrie or if it isn't.

I'm suprised Pete does metal, I didn't read him as the type but that might be because I missed when he did mention it.

Reactions: 2
Ugh her new video. She is so over the top with that cat. It was up on the fence, she literally called it down to her. Then was ‘annoyed’ with it for being there and spent ages stopping and starting, going ‘Edgar, stop! Oh Edgar!’
Shut up and get on with the song 🙄

• Haha
Ugh her new video. She is so over the top with that cat. It was up on the fence, she literally called it down to her. Then was ‘annoyed’ with it for being there and spent ages stopping and starting, going ‘Edgar, stop! Oh Edgar!’
I feel like she forgets he’s still a young cat and they like to explore and have bundles of energy. She just wants a cat who’ll sit and sleep on her. At 24 seconds in, I don’t know what Edgar was doing, but it sounds like she smacked him quite loudly to stop

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I found it really weird that she said "just sit down and chill"...that's not what cats do all the time. I know it probably was jokey, but it is weird to want/expect that from a cat - especially when her family has had cats during her whole upbringing.

I think she sees the cat as a way to get more views/ free stuff. When she first got him she said she wasn’t going to make an Insta account for him, she’d just enjoy him as a pet etc. Then a few days later she made one and heavily promoted it. Not surprised she doesn’t seem to understand his natural behaviour. How dare he act like a cat and ruin her perfect video aesthetics lol.

Jodie Steele just got a puppy so I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to compete in some kind of pet-off!

Those black and white pictures with the bralette, she looks really good and it's more proof she is an average size and not the plus-size queen she wants to be.

Reactions: 9
Those black and white pictures with the bralette, she looks really good and it's more proof she is an average size and not the plus-size queen she wants to be.
The top is lovely. Probably the nicest outfit she's worn in years. Makes a change from her usual frumpy style!

I feel like she forgets he’s still a young cat and they like to explore and have bundles of energy. She just wants a cat who’ll sit and sleep on her. At 24 seconds in, I don’t know what Edgar was doing, but it sounds like she smacked him quite loudly to stop
She smacked him? 😲

She smacked him? 😲
She has a tub of cat treats in front of her, the sound just before is him nudging against it asking for treats and pushing it along the floor slightly. She says no and picks the tub up and moves it away from him - the noise at 24 is her putting the tub down. You can see the tub behind her for the rest of the video. I've had cats my whole life and these noises are ingrained into my soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a tub of cat treats in front of her, the sound just before is him nudging against it asking for treats and pushing it along the floor slightly. She says no and picks the tub up and moves it away from him - the noise at 24 is her putting the tub down. You can see the tub behind her for the rest of the video. I've had cats my whole life and these noises are ingrained into my soul 😂
My apologies, I was only half heartedly watching after someone mentioned she spent most of the video telling him off 🙈

She’s very much a pear shape and has always had a small waist. A lot of the time it seems she doesn’t really dress for her shape which makes her look kind of frumpy. There’s nothing wrong with wearing whatever you want but I think the idea of wearing ‘flattering’ clothing has become misconstrued. I’m an hour glass who used to hate wearing anything that showed off my small waist whilst also highlighting my big hips. I remember having a breakdown in a changing room when I was a teenager because I hated my body so much! Now I’m 30 and I love my shape. I love wearing crop tops with high waisted jeans and skirts because they really show off my body shape in a way I feel comfortable (never would you find me in a crop top with low rise jeans- no no). The high waisted leggings with the bralette looks amazing on her and I want her to dress like this more often because she looks amazing! The way I feel about Carrie is kind of the same way I feel about my sister. She’s frustrating sometimes but I still like her and want her to do well. Difference is i love my sister and because she works in the NHS, she’s very good at taking constructive criticism!
I don’t think of myself as hate watching Carrie because I still like some of her content and watching the good morning /good evening videos have given me a routine during the lockdown while I’ve been furloughed. It’s just that sometimes she says or does something where I wish I could tell her to pull herself together.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.