Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her mentioned in the celeb gossip thread so had a nose at her Instagram.

Who is this woman?

And why is she currently on holiday with some mates? Thinks she lives in Dubai but she’s gone to an island off Abu Dhabi?

Give me the gossip!

Reactions: 1
She was on the TV show Ladies of London, you can watch it on Hayu. She recently divorced her husband and I think she lives between Dubai and Britain, but I'm not sure. She's good friends with the Royals and I found her quite funny on Ladies of London 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes friends with Ghislaine and Prince Andrew. Wonder if she will get pulled into this 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She used to date Prince Andrew many moons ago, I believe she is just a socialite that flits from wealth to wealth. She has had a few failing businesses to her name. Newly divorced, I’m sure she will soon find another rich husband to keep her in the very expensive style she’s accustomed to.

Reactions: 5
She used to date Prince Andrew many moons ago, I believe she is just a socialite that flits from wealth to wealth. She has had a few failing businesses to her name. Newly divorced, I’m sure she will soon find another rich husband to keep her in the very expensive style she’s accustomed to.
Looks like she's bagged herself a toyboy. An ex real Madrid player Sergio Carrallo.

Reactions: 4
The woman’s a fool quite clear by looking at their instagrams they have been fooling about for a long time she only announced her split from the husband in December but the boyfriend made a comment that they have been together for a year and a half 🤔 living in a Muslim country she’s playing a very dangerous game

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The woman’s a fool quite clear by looking at their instagrams they have been fooling about for a long time she only announced her split from the husband in December but the boyfriend made a comment that they have been together for a year and a half 🤔 living in a Muslim country she’s playing a very dangerous game
I think it was well known she was dating someone else but people some people don’t care for rules and think they can do as they please, even though it’s clearly disrespectful In this country.

Reactions: 2
She must be the most annoying person ever to spend time with, constantly pouting into her phone and doing that cringy strut.

Am still finding myself wondering “Who is She?”. Is she from old money? Is she a fan of yachts?

Reactions: 5
She must be the most annoying person ever to spend time with, constantly pouting into her phone and doing that cringy strut.

Am still finding myself wondering “Who is She?”. Is she from old money? Is she a fan of yachts?
Old money and now ex husbands money!

Reactions: 3

Porta potty?

She with her new bf all over insta, i dont think there is a moment of her life when she doesn't insta it..

I find the two of them fascinating, it is so bizarre, they've set themselves up as vloggers and have a youtube channel now. He's like a lovesick puppy and keeps telling her he loves her and she's beautiful. She seems to tolerate him like he's one of her kids, and when the camera isn't on her, she stops holding her tummy in! She's 44 and he's 26, he's very cute, but could be dating a super model!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find the two of them fascinating, it is so bizarre, they've set themselves up as vloggers and have a youtube channel now. He's like a lovesick puppy and keeps telling her he loves her and she's beautiful. She seems to tolerate him like he's one of her kids, and when the camera isn't on her, she stops holding her tummy in! She's 44 and he's 26, he's very cute, but could be dating a super model!
I guess she’s well known in Dubai on the social scene and there’s no doubt they are both very attractive in looks! He has probably seen her out and about and that’s how they got together. It’s a big age gap but they both seem to be having fun, I wonder what her kids think of it. Who knows if they will go the distance , time will tell. She obviously spends a lot of time and money looking good but she will never be able compete with the younger ladies. I agree it’s fascinating!

I heard in her youth she was a regular on the yacht scene in South of France looking to bag a rich guy. She comes from a well to do family, but not the level of money she now flaunts.

• Wow
The professional photographer to capture all those “spontaneous” moments which are so contritely done. The fact she acts as if she was in a terrible marriage and had to come up with a title of a new podcast to claim she is free from wife & motherhood - ironic since the kids are at boarding school, her ex was mainly working and she spent the majority of the time social climbing with the hope of resuscitating her reality tv work ......

Reactions: 9
I listened to the episode of her podcast with her ex sister in law Sophie. Sophie is also divorced and clearly has put her children first the whole way through whereas Caroline came across as so entitled and selfish.

Reactions: 9
Most of the posts are heavily sponsored, freebies galore going on. I guess they look the part to be ‘selling’ their followers holidays in paradise. She gets a lot of comments about her kids on her instagram. No better way to showcase herself with a (much) younger handsome boyfriend.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.