Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s just shared this about her own child . And also, if she wasn’t off travelling living her best life permanently, he wouldn’t be misbehaving for her attention. Poor children.
Just screams attention. All he wants is attention from his mother. But she’s too busy putting her boy toy before her children.

Reactions: 6
That’s so sad. And to write it like that as if her child is just an inconvenience to her living her life and jetting off all over the world

Reactions: 7
Just screams attention. All he wants is attention from his mother. But she’s too busy putting her boy toy before her children.
She did say one of the boys hasn't adjusted well to Sergio at all. Not surprising I would say given she is always away 'working.' Why does she feel the need to seemingly share everything on social media.

She did say one of the boys hasn't adjusted well to Sergio at all. Not surprising I would say given she is always away 'working.' Why does she feel the need to seemingly share everything on social media.
Oooh interesting where did she say this? I remember on one of the vlogs the daughter came into the room and Sergio was filming and she was like you're not allowed to film me, he then stopped abruptly. Wonder if the dad banned them from being in the vlogs for abit.

Zach, doesn’t care for Sergio. Prior to Sergio moving in Zach was accustom to sleep with his regularly and he has made it clear that he doesn’t care for Sergio. Her priority is Sergio and the Social media life. She’s a shallow human being, narcissist and very selfish. She makes it seems like her children are in her way. They should have just given Cem full custody. Many probably do not know this, but she was already talking and seeing Sergio back in May 2019 when she visited Los Ángels so many times in 2019. She separated from her husband December 2019 and she presented her new toy boy I believe it was in May 2020 or June. She had been seeing this guy while she was still married to Cem, prior to her divorce.

I know she travels a lot- but this will be a long time away from her family. It baffles me. What about her dogs aswell ! ?
Well hell, she gives more attention to her dogs and turtle then her own children. Go figure.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why on earth is she back in London?! We’re all banned from leaving the country but they let her swan in and then travel around as she pleases :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just watching Sophie Stanbury’s stories and they’re definitely having her birthday dinner inside somewhere against the regulations! Interesting that Caroline and Juliet aren’t posting anything for once

• Wow
Just watching Sophie Stanbury’s stories and they’re definitely having her birthday dinner inside somewhere against the regulations! Interesting that Caroline and Juliet aren’t posting anything for once
Just watched these, they're having dinner at Amanda Cronin's house. Normally Amanda posts on her story too but nothing from last night either!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me but I find this blatant breaking of covid rules really frustrating and annoying.

The sense of entitlement is unbelievable.

Is it just me but I find this blatant breaking of covid rules really frustrating and annoying.

The sense of entitlement is unbelievable.
Juliet is the worse for complaining about lockdown and how she can’t jet out on holidays. She will be the first to complain when the country goes into lockdown and will have to homeschool her children. Caroline is no better. Constantly leaving her children. The messages about her credit card shows you he’s acting out to get attention.

Reactions: 9
So why do we reckon they are back in the uk it all seems really cryptic, fertility clinic ? Planning the wedding ?
Maybe 🤔 I can’t get over all the crap they are flogging / endorsing, and don’t t get me started on the tragic and desperate YouTube channel they have 😂🙈. I think the money train is starting to dry up. Good job she still has an abundance of rich mates. I can see in ten years time she’ll have to marry some old rich codger, to keep her in the manner she’s accustomed to.

The latest video on her grid reaches new desperation levels. Imagine setting up a camera in your kitchen?!

• Sick
There we go again breaking rules by being at Juliet’s house indoors
They seriously think they are above the rules. Ok, if you are going to break them but why flaunt it online???? Sergio is a lap dog who just follows what Caroline says, jump says Caroline, how high says Sergio 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.