Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dinner šŸ« šŸ« 2 steaks cut up to feed the whole 8 of them-cut using a bread knife, and looking for sesame oil in the fridge!!!!šŸ«£this womanā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dinner šŸ« šŸ« 2 steaks cut up to feed the whole 8 of them-cut using a bread knife, and looking for sesame oil in the fridge!!!!šŸ«£this womanā€¦.
I have never seen the likes in my life, she has to be the most miserable tight arsed person I have ever come across, bet her parents canā€™t wait till she moves out to get a good feed, my hubby would eat those 2 steaks himself šŸ˜ well saying if she pays for something she makes it stretch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never seen the likes in my life, she has to be the most miserable tight arsed person I have ever come across, bet her parents canā€™t wait till she moves out to get a good feed, my hubby would eat those 2 steaks himself šŸ˜ well saying if she pays for something she makes it stretch
Its not an attractive quality- building a big house now because its free, feeding people on rations at dinnertime but well able to fill herself with her free lunches out and about. I hate tight people

Reactions: 9
Its not an attractive quality- building a big house now because its free, feeding people on rations at dinnertime but well able to fill herself with her free lunches out and about. I hate tight people
I especially hate tight people who then take advantage of other peopleā€™s good nature.

Had a college ā€˜friendā€™ like that I used to give a fool pardon to because of the way she was brought up and her thrifty family. Would had sarcastic banter about it all etc

But the friendship snapped when despite then full time well paid employment after graduation she got even more frugal.
In parts it was disturbing!

One disturbing one was her admitting to just using a housemates toothbrush as she left hers behind when home for the weekend.
She lived around the corner from the shop could easily have bought a new one. Even if she just rinsed with mouthwash until she got it.
But no she was instead looking forward to being reunited with her toothbrush on Friday when she headed home for the weekend.

That was when I decided I just couldnā€™t handle it anymore. Bye bye!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I was dying inside seeing the steaks being battered flat and cut up for everyone. Big Robbie and Peter will be crying into their pimped up rice.
I bet they go to the local chippy on the way home on nights she's making the tea.
That really is desperate. How does Brigit allow that? No way would she be cooking in my kitchen with rations like that

Reactions: 5
I have to admit I was dying inside seeing the steaks being battered flat and cut up for everyone. Big Robbie and Peter will be crying into their pimped up rice.
I bet they go to the local chippy on the way home on nights she's making the tea.
That really is desperate. How does Brigit allow that? No way would she be cooking in my kitchen with rations like that

I wondered the other night who owned the hairy arm scavenging for as much chinese as they could possibly get away with whilst she was to busy recording to start portion control šŸ˜‚

Looked like 3 small cartons containing main dish and two fried rice two plain, small cartons also, between most likely at least 5 adults and 3 children.

Reactions: 5
And she says ā€œOf course Iā€™ve chips on too.ā€ You can hear in her tone of voice sheā€™s rolling her eyes about that. Iā€™d say there was barely enough left for her and Bridget by the time sheā€™d everybody elseā€™s food out. Big Robbie & Peter have a calendar at work that they mark off the days til she moves out!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The helmet head comments must have got to her
Had to run straight to IgAnony to see - typical Caroline clueless and late to a trend šŸ˜“

Foils is so noughties even back then I was spending ridiculous money in Toni & Guy.
Sure balayage is very much the trend for natural brightening of hair or experimenting with colour haz been for years
Iā€™ve been having balayage for what feels like a lifetime!

Sheā€™s delighted with herself šŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• 58.4 KB
    Thought
    Sheā€™s in Dublin recording g the podcast with her new best friend Oonagh!! The 2 of them together will be sickening
    Thought Oonagh was Lisa Lust Listā€™s bestie, sheā€™s another sickening dose, what is wrong with people listening to her pod cast tit, they must not have much of a lifeā€¦

Reactions: 3
    Thought
    Thought Oonagh was Lisa Lust Listā€™s bestie, sheā€™s another sickening dose, what is wrong with people listening to her pod cast tit, they must not have much of a lifeā€¦
    Oonagh will stick with whoever brings in the most money!!! I reckon she is trying to expand into the North so Digg Mama will be helping her get more northern followers

Reactions: 2
    Did you see the crap in her goody bags ā€¦ lol pure BS
    Thereā€™s a new thread

Admin hadnā€™t closed this one for some reason will request again

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.