Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bucket being rude Again to over worked staff by making impossible demands I see . Give it a rest lego head it's Christmas day !!! Shocked that ash the cash joined in . No class this pair .
Where did she post that precious?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Where did she post that precious?
haha no Retro I saw the headline online daily mail site and it said Devon so I jokingly wrote bucket was culprit . Interesting isn't it , that it is something that bucket could easily believed to behave like .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy New Year Everyone 🎉

Bucket's got her tit crack out today . All we need is carla's arse crack joining her on a live . Perhaps not .

Lego's finest work was her vlogmass , according to her .

Lazy lazy vlogmas , aside from one featured one trip away . the rest of content pure laziness basic content sat opening calender etc etc . Showing resentment by Often mentioning how busy she was and still had to upload / film vlogmas video . She couldn't even be arsed filming tasting test of 10 courses . She could have easily edited out their 'friends' .

Lazy . in . all . ways .

Edited to ask what is she about to say at Time Stamp 20 : 13 ? ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy New Year Everyone 🎉

Bucket's got her tit crack out today . All we need is carla's arse crack joining her on a live . Perhaps not .

Lego's finest work was her vlogmass , according to her .

Lazy lazy vlogmas , aside from one featured one trip away . the rest of content pure laziness basic content sat opening calender etc etc . Showing resentment by Often mentioning how busy she was and still had to upload / film vlogmas video . She couldn't even be arsed filming tasting test of 10 courses . She could have easily edited out their 'friends' .

Lazy . in . all . ways .

Edited to ask what is she about to say at Time Stamp 20 : 13 ? ;)
I had to switch off before the end. Sooooooo much waffle, and why on earth does she always wait until she's recording to adjust the camera angle etc? Ain't no one got time to sit through all that !
Good luck to her though 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s an American YouTuber called cathy over 50 they could be long lost sisters she was trying to lose weight and did a video giving every excuse under the sun as to why she hadn’t 😆she so reminds me of mrs m but a nicer version.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I had to switch off before the end. Sooooooo much waffle, and why on earth does she always wait until she's recording to adjust the camera angle etc? Ain't no one got time to sit through all that !
Good luck to her though 👍
My bug bare is her slurping coffee every 2 minutes - not necessary and very unprofessional.

• Heart
lmaooooooo lego heads friday chat is talking about health! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This overweight gin swilling lush has ignored her health for years, she paints inner health on her face with tons of make up and tilts her camera so she looks 10 stone.
Just do the opposite of her, viewers and you will be healthy.
Ive clicked it off, just rambling on and on about everything she knows nothing about.

Dr Caroline telling us all how we can improve our physical and mental well-being. You’ve got to admit she’s good for a laugh! Overweight, gin swilling, droopy faced tub of lard who then goes on to say we are going to face a difficult year. Really? Perhaps a lot of us will but she certainly won’t! Off on another expensive weekend and then lots more holidays to follow, tons more clothes hauls, makeup, house improvements etc. What bloody planet does she live on?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dr Caroline telling us all how we can improve our physical and mental well-being. You’ve got to admit she’s good for a laugh! Overweight, gin swilling, droopy faced tub of lard who then goes on to say we are going to face a difficult year. Really? Perhaps a lot of us will but she certainly won’t! Off on another expensive weekend and then lots more holidays to follow, tons more clothes hauls, makeup, house improvements etc. What bloody planet does she live on?
Well said!!!

Reactions: 5
lego onine scrounging with her ad for hello fresh, if she pushes it enough onto her viewers she will get free food. People going without, can't afford to live and heres lego with tons of money wanting free food. It's all ok if she does it on youtube, that somehow makes everything ok.
Do her and husband look like they are short of food?? Pure greed.
Viewers = Usage.
Laziest content ever, made some pretence of being healthy and went for a walk. Wondered around her kitchen rambling. Spoke to her husband whilst he knocked a wall to bits pretending he knew what he was doing, then finished in her bedroom staring at her makeup and banging on about a declutter. You seriously must be mentally ill if you enjoy this crap. In the youtube world she has a very small viewer count, overall. She will make a small amount of money a month, she will never gain more followers with content like this and blatent online scrounging when peopke can see she is wealthy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She's got a nerve preaching about health! She does absolutely nothing to be mindful about her health! The woman is out of breath just talking to the bloody camera! She drinks like a fish and eats a load of crap!

• Heart
She's got a nerve preaching about health! She does absolutely nothing to be mindful about her health! The woman is out of breath just talking to the bloody camera! She drinks like a fish and eats a load of crap!
I know, it's a joke. She's trying to be "relatable" to the viewer, get them on her side, give them some advice. Friday chats ie, click my hello fresh link, me and my husband are starving and poor. It's bullshit, getting down with the viewers. Oh we're all in for a terrible year, except her, who will be holidaying and spending like theres no tomorrow. She walked a mile on fhe treadmill, is she having a laugh, one mile lol. Oh viewer she's so healthy even that bottle of gin was healthy ha ha.
It's all crap, like the words they use in titles, refresh, reset and REHASH the same old tit and online scrounging.
Youtubers are like a generic poisonous robot spouting forth their copied words and lies. Bet that big fat lump is actually proud of herself after filming.
I can just imagine her and her husband dribbling all over that hello fresh meal, sniggering, cause they got it free.

Ffs. Hyacinth going through her bloody makeup again! Can I point out Hyacinth, you can buy a skip load of stuff for your mush but it still remains fat, wrinkled and droopy. Stop wasting your money. Nothing short of a facelift will improve you. Has anyone noticed how horrendous she looks when she turns sideways? Great fat neck and double chin.

Reactions: 1
Ffs. Hyacinth going through her bloody makeup again! Can I point out Hyacinth, you can buy a skip load of stuff for your mush but it still remains fat, wrinkled and droopy. Stop wasting your money. Nothing short of a facelift will improve you. Has anyone noticed how horrendous she looks when she turns sideways? Great fat neck and double chin.
When she’s shown pictures of herself younger, like her wedding photo, she had the same puppet mouth, so not sure a face lift will help. I reckon she needs a Nicholas Cage / John Travolta Face Off laboratory to help her.

• Haha
When she’s shown pictures of herself younger, like her wedding photo, she had the same puppet mouth, so not sure a face lift will help. I reckon she needs a Nicholas Cage / John Travolta Face Off laboratory to help her.
Puppet mouth 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.