Caroline Hirons #5 Conspiracy? No hun have a bookmark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Caroline’s bestie hairdresser josh wood has been caught behind closed doors doing Priyanka shopras hair supposedly for a ‘film’

Reactions: 6
Has she had surgery on her face? A very old video from 2017 popped up on my YT feed earlier and she looked lovely. Really fresh faced ( not shiny as she is now) and friendly. These days she comes across as being intimidating.
just “tweakments”...! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
just “tweakments”...! 🤮
Tweakments my hole! She's completely changed her face, she's no better than the likes of the Towie lot, but its all right because she's not a chav and half knows whats she's talking about.

• Haha
Why on earth does she think it’s her place to give L’Oréal staff a “heads up” that they’re being “pulled out” of boots stores today?! That’s an official comms and it should be from employer to employee?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Boots gave a very professional response maybe influencers like Caroline need to take not she is her own brand. Boots also sell a lot of higher end Beauty really hope the companies start to boycott her. Don't get why people would talk to CH about their job issues 🙄
Sick to death of her attitude.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does she think it’s her place to give L’Oréal staff a “heads up” that they’re being “pulled out” of boots stores today?! That’s an official comms and it should be from employer to employee?!
Exactly this! This is NOT her place. I would be so pissed if I read on social media from a nobody something that my employers were duty bound to tell me first! Ridiculous!

Reactions: 12
Just saw this and it’s really rubbed me the wrong way!

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
Caroline Hirons #6 Caroline Hirons stop this behaviour - you’re a skincare expert not our saviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New to this thread but after being introduced to this ladies insta I'm flabbergasted at what's so great about her, I'm lost.

Her Boots posts have really rubbed me up the wrong way, she's constantly blowing her own trumpet "chatting to big wigs at boots, announcing L'Oréal staff closures) why is it her place? She's only doing this to feed her own ego.

The smutty smirk she gives when talking, reaking attitude

Hamster pouch fillers

Rant over but she's not likeable in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really annoying me. She thinks she’s gods bleeping gift. Just piss off.

• Haha
She has a point, right now everyone non essential should be at home. But she's a hypocrite because maybe (oasis ref 🎤 ) just maybe had she followed the guidelines herself we might not have reached this critical point. So for that alone I neither can take her seriously nor forgive her and she's just making background noise and jumping on an emotive subject as per. I can't even begin to imagine how the freaks are behaving. Its Bedlam over there, isn't it?

Reactions: 11
She has a point, right now everyone non essential should be at home. But she's a hypocrite because maybe (oasis ref 🎤 ) just maybe had she followed the guidelines herself we might not have reached this critical point. So for that alone I neither can take her seriously nor forgive her and she's just making background noise and jumping on an emotive subject as per. I can't even begin to imagine how the freaks are behaving. Its Bedlam over there, isn't it?
I mean, if every non essential person should be at home then maybe she should tell her daughter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, if every non essential person should be at home then maybe she should tell her daughter
Thats gone right over her head despite having a clinically vulnerable husband. I would love to be left alone with her for roughly 3 minutes, she wouldn't open her big trap in this manner again. Somebody needs to stand up to her and I'm a mouse!
A wee mouse at that, perhaps even a shrew.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And her son (one with the baby). Hiss girlfriend (so assuming him too) is always posting on insta against the rules (and actually advocated against them over Xmas).

And her son (one with the baby). Hiss girlfriend (so assuming him too) is always posting on insta against the rules (and actually advocated against them over Xmas).
Actually to add, just went on the daughter TikTok and there’s a video of jim (who, don’t forget, is the most vulnerable person in the U.K.!) from 29.12.2020 and it doesn't look like it’s at their house in London.
So maybe she only cares about the rules if she can advance her saviour complex.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if (assuming we’re still in lockdown) she’ll push back the launch of her winter kits because her warehouse staff aren’t essential?

Or maybe it’s different when it affects her bottom line?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.