Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an industry bully and Im sure ppl like KJBennett do not agree with her, but seems like she will cuss u out in the open, and others will.side with her. Ppl dnt respect her, they r scared of her foul and disgusting mouth. She is vile

Reactions: 11
It's such a farce. I wonder how much it cost to manufacture the contents. £5? You get plenty of active ingredients in products from companies like The Ordinary. CH's cut of this will be about half the profit.
The trouble with these sorts of things is it can’t be suited to all skin types so you could spend £250 to use one product. I normally check out the content and then if something looks good buy just that. Although to be fair I’m currently all about Drunk Elephant (don’t tell CH though)

Reactions: 5
Space NK putting up loads if insta/bloggers at the Standard hotel for this. Hosting a dinner. Saw it in Liberty London Girl’s account.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Now there’s someone I can’t warm to - Liberty London Girl! No real reason...

Reactions: 2
The event that Space NK is hosting with CH tomorrow is £40 per ticket. Makes sense when it's subbing the 'guests' :rolleyes: of Space NK at The Standard hotel

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Now there’s someone I can’t warm to - Liberty London Girl! No real reason...
She indicated that she feels Instagram owes her a living, without saying as much. She used to be a proper journalist.#he will pretty much flog anything, like all sorts of tit kibble dog food and claim her dog loves it. She’s now in a partnership with Lily’s Kitchen dog food. She flogged poisonous flea collars, yet never saw her dog actually wearing one except in a staged photo. Before that it was back if the neck poison for dogs. She complained that her posts weren’t getting enough likes and blamed Instagram.

She also said that Instagram told her that she had to pay them to get her posts bumped up. That I find interesting.

Reactions: 3
It makes sense. Influencers are advertisers; IG want a piece of the #kindlygifted pie
Wonder if it’s a new thing. LLG said she was going back to blogging, fed up with insta but that hasn’t happened yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Christ knows what that Space NK event is costing. None of these idiots need another £400 worth of product and a free meal at SH. I despair that this is what the beauty world is reduced to

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.