Caroline Hirons #19 It's literally a load of old flannel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jeezlouise and @Expelliarmus for the thread title

Gangsta Gran/ Ali G/ L Ron Hirons is being her unusual nasty and unpleasant self

Continuing on from here

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for starting the thread.

Just posting this here for any new readers… 😁
“When someone tells you who they are, believe them!“

14696294-4C5C-4AB9-A744-8F2CCF6C6BCD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There is absolutely NO buzz about the kits what so ever … this surely has to be her worst idea for them yet, in terms of whipping up the freaks 🤣🤣!

*inserts tumbleweed*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember once watching an interview with Caroline where she very much advocated for expensive skincare products, saying that if you would spend X amount of money on a bag you should also spend the same on skincare. It's really shocking how expensive some products are.

To me Caroline, Ruth and the whole brit squad are just Goop light at this point. Even Matilda on video, who I otherwise LOVE has some insanely expensive products. I personally don't think anyone should condone products that are that ridiculously pricey. There is NOTHING in any skincare product that justifies a price of 75 or 180 pounds. Nothing. And as long as people continue to buy them, brands will continue to push the price as much as they can get away with. It is absolute insanity and I honestly kind of think it is morally wrong to support it with your money - and in Caroline's case it is definitely morally wrong to push those products onto NHS workers and who else is in the freaks group.

I personally draw the line for what I will spend at £50 or $70 and even that is a lot for one product.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And here's the further post she wrote on it when she obviously got called out on being a nasty, boorish oaf
This is Gangsta all over these days - gob off first, think later. It’s not the first time she’s shown her arse and it won’t be the last. Any normal person would have replied with a considerate empathetic response. Not gangsta, too full of her own self importance ‘me, me, me, this is what I think, this is what I feel’ and then the backtracking. It’s a case of ‘whoops I did it again’.

Reactions: 21
This is Gangsta all over these days - gob off first, think later. It’s not the first time she’s shown her arse and it won’t be the last. Any normal person would have replied with a considerate empathetic response. Not gangsta, too full of her own self importance ‘me, me, me, this is what I think, this is what I feel’ and then the backtracking. It’s a case of ‘whoops I did it again’.
I really hope the person who asked her that question was one of the people who pulled her up on that answer.if this doesn't make people realise that she is nothing more than a loudmouthed entitled bully then nothing will.what an absolute piece of work she is to even think that was an appropriate answer let alone post it for everyone to see (including the person who asked it who, I would guess based on the question, has a genuine concern about how their life will be without children, a hugely emotive subject for so many) I really hope that person finds joy and peace in their life.As for Caroline I hope she rots in hell to be honest

Reactions: 15
This is her second post today about her book being reduced on Amazon, she seems desperate. Maybe because she knows sales of the kits are likely to be lower due to nobody having any spare cash at the moment?!
I honestly hope the kits are a flop this time. I'm so pissed with Hirons at the moment (even "Gangsta" sounds too much like a potential term of endearment for me right now). I had a copy of the original Skincare book which was bought for me as a gift. I tried to flog it for a fiver but no takers 🤣😭 In the end I put it in the hallway of my block and someone took it. I'm now amusing myself by trying to guess who by looking to see if any of my neighbours' faces are falling off!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just received an email from Your Royal Hirons where she explaining WHY she loves the kit SO much!! Then a breakdown of all the products. It's obviously low interest in them. Not many takers. I've been tempted to buy a kit before but never have. I'm glad I didn't. Now it all seems so tired and boring.

Reactions: 12
Just received an email from Your Royal Hirons where she explaining WHY she loves the kit SO much!! Then a breakdown of all the products. It's obviously low interest in them. Not many takers. I've been tempted to buy a kit before but never have. I'm glad I didn't. Now it all seems so tired and boring.
Will be keeping a look out for my email for the laughs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There has to be a limit to how much skin care these people can use! She seems to have done far too many kits even for the mega fans.

Reactions: 8
She's so disingenuous it's disgusting. If the question was phrased what would life be like without children, her excuse might stand but it was very clear what the OP meant. *Will* life be ok. Not would. What a disgusting person Hirons is

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh tit she’s ‘live’ in her dressing gown. Bitching about someone - I couldn’t be arsed to stay on long enough to find out who. Scarpered pronto.

Nostrils flaring like the Mersey tunnel. The stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m signed up but very rarely get emails. I’ve only ever had one/two.
I don’t get it. Basic marketing, are they completely unaware their campaigns aren’t running successfully?

Reactions: 8
Oh tit she’s ‘live’ in her dressing gown. Bitching about someone - I couldn’t be arsed to stay on long enough to find out who. Scarpered pronto.

Nostrils flaring like the Mersey tunnel. The stuff of nightmares.
BIB
Another possible thread title. 😆
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.