Caroline Hirons #18 Hirons with her hamster cheeks, hides the fact she hates The Freaks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread as we start the weekend! Title thanks to @50sGirl
  • A breakouts box from Skin Rocks is on the horizon
  • We've discovered the alibaba supplier for her bags (which she's currently charging 30 pounds for)
  • Her skincare line is still in the works and we have a feeling she's irritated by Trinny's recent skincare releases
  • Caroline continues to shill for all the usual suspects
  • Her dislike for her fans (the freaks) is palpable
  • The FB group continues to be filled with sob stories and thirsty selfies

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yay! A new thread for the weekend. I can feel in my bones that there are interesting times ahead 😊

Reactions: 10
Whoever was asking about Dom the Dominatrix, he's an employee of L Ron (not related to her however, which makes a change) who's one of the Admins for the Freaks group.

He's on TikTok. A lot. Giving interesting advice about 'accounting'...

Reactions: 8
I’m overwhelmed with the demand for my “Freaks Suck” bag.

Apologies if you had problems ordering from my website, Sidney is working on my back end as I type, phnarr, phnarr, ooer matron! 🤭 🙄

If you receive a faulty bag please contact the manufacturer directly, not me - don’t make your problem my problem!!

And to those asking for a bookmark to be included - check your privilege, I’m not a bleeping charity!
Do you have any idea how much it costs to heat my mansion? I need every penny I can squeeze out of you suckers! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m overwhelmed with the demand for my “Freaks Suck” bag.

Apologies if you had problems ordering from my website, Sidney is working on my back end as I type, phnarr, phnarr, ooer matron! 🤭 🙄

If you receive a faulty bag please contact the manufacturer directly, not me - don’t make your problem my problem!!

And to those asking for a bookmark to be included - check your privilege, I’m not a bleeping charity!
Do you have any idea how much it costs to heat my mansion? I need every penny I can squeeze out of you suckers! 😜
In my head there are freaks on here, reading and are actually trying to get hold of one of your bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1119973

How do these people get through life. Honestly. The mind boggles.
FFS. It makes me feel like saying I just wash my face in the bath with whatever bubbles I'm using "as they're meant for bodies they cut right through makeup and SPF - no need to double cleanse " or something like that. Scary to think that some of these posters are responsible for children, holding down jobs etc 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly I thought this was a Tattler spoof. The cat feels her pain, not from the dad's diagnosis and prospect of second bereavement, but running out of blue goo? Words fail me.
It’s hard to tell these days. 😅 But I checked her other posts, she’s being serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've no idea how my mother and generations who grew up without internet access and the freaks group. Like how did they take a bath without being able to consult the freaks on how to wash properly? Was there some kind of encyclopedia they could consult?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey Freaks! I was going to have toast with butter and jam for breakfast, but I'm a messy lil f*cker and no matter what I do I end up with jam all around my mouth. Would you double cleanse first, do your morning routine, then eat breakfast and wipe up after? Should I double cleanse my chin again? Serums? SPF? Or would you single cleanse, eat, finish with a second cleanse that would also catch any of the residual jam? Not sure if that counts as a 'true' double cleanse IYKWIM. Alternatively, I was thinking about smearing a buffer layer of blue racoon around my mouth after cleansing, eat the toast, then simply wipe away the jam that is caught on the buffer layer. What would you guys do? Can you tell me how you tackle morning routine and breakfast? Maybe I should just give up on the jam toast and stick to a smoothie I can drink with a straw 😥

Picture of my pet rat for tax x

257 😘 3472 comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Hey Freaks! I was going to have toast with butter and jam for breakfast, but I'm a messy lil f*cker and no matter what I do I end up with jam all around my mouth. Would you double cleanse first, do your morning routine, then eat breakfast and wipe up after? Should I double cleanse my chin again? Serums? SPF? Or would you single cleanse, eat, finish with a second cleanse that would also catch any of the residual jam? Not sure if that counts as a 'true' double cleanse IYKWIM. Alternatively, I was thinking about smearing a buffer layer of blue racoon around my mouth after cleansing, eat the toast, then simply wipe away the jam that is caught on the buffer layer. What would you guys do? Can you tell me how you tackle morning routine and breakfast? Maybe I should just give up on the jam toast and stick to a smoothie I can drink with a straw 😥

Picture of my pet rat for tax x

257 😘 3472 comments
PLEASE POST THIS ON THE GROUP!!

I guarantee you'll have so many comments with people throwing each other out the way desperate to tell you how they get around this.

I'd definitely put on sunscreen first in case you catch any harmful rays from the toaster
And the fridge mind, at least SPF50 needed before you open the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
MORNING FREAKS! I just treated myself to a 146 step morning routine because it's my first weekend off this year so far (NHS worker here 🙋‍♀️ ) I'm not sure what I've done wrong. It was so relaxing; I was almost in a trance gazing at the TV (I have compiled a mixtape, if you will 😉, of the Queen's TM segments so I can watch them back-to-back whenever I need a little boost🥰) After I finished, I pottered about tidying away my kits into the specially built wardrobe I had made where my downstairs toilet used to be (hubby loves CH as much as me😍 he says she's my 'SCBBSBH' - skin care bestie, big sister, big heart - 😍🥰) When I started to come round from my blissed-out state and looked in the mirror I saw this (pic in comments). What is it on my skin? I literally have an inch-deep layer of grease covering my face - it looks like I'm wearing a balaclava of wallpaper paste 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow. I'm actually astonished to see a sensible post from the freaks:

Knowing how much good skincare can cost, is anyone starting to scale back the luxury purchases ?
With the cost of living price hikes, what would you never part with in your routine under any circumstances ?
I seem to be purchasing more Aldi dupes as my basics and splurging a lot less on brands but my tret subscription will be staying 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.