Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not British either. To me it sounds like she is either deliberately impersonating a West Indies accent or trying to pretend that her own accent is West Indies. Neither of which are cool
Ya that's the impression I get. I think it just rubs me up the wrong way because its always privileged white kids who do this tit, acting like they are anything but white and privileged. Ava's insta is definitely problematic on that front

Reactions: 20
Oh boy. The flurry of “going to visit the Queen” posts have started, complete with “country bumpkins” (from Leeds) getting into a whole froth about making their way to the big smoke 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Saw something today that 100% confirms the move to Ruth’s house. Tbh I’m a bit confused about why she doesn’t just address it.
I am actually a fan of Caroline’s but it’s just a bit weird that she hasn’t mentioned it at all…?!

Reactions: 5
Saw something today that 100% confirms the move to Ruth’s house. Tbh I’m a bit confused about why she doesn’t just address it.
I am actually a fan of Caroline’s but it’s just a bit weird that she hasn’t mentioned it at all…?!
I don't hate Caroline, I understand why she gets critcised in here and sometimes I completely agree with the comments or they actually makes me consider what she has/hasn't done. Caroline is the person who got me into skincare and I like quote a few of the products she has recommended.

The problem is she has invited people into her life and been very open and she is now trying to close that door as she has become more well known. She has been very successful the last few years but still wants to seem relatable to the "freaks" hence hiding the fact she bought a £2 million house and still making out she lives in London. I think think will always have a base in London but the Georgian pile will become her main home.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't give two hoots about her personal life the thing that annoys me is she sells kits and recommends products and then when the fiasco has calmed down she then states you only need one product to use and you don't need a regime with 5 steps.... The amount of products people have is astonishing when they post pictures of their haul gathering dust 😂 and then seek recommendations for more, madness!

Reactions: 15
On the CB Instagram Alexia Inge has written an open letter re how HRT should be free. Caroline is in the comments telling people off who are complaining about CB service rather than menopause issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe if CB had actually replied to those customers elsewhere they wouldn't need to "clog up" that post. God she's infuriating

So she's flogging the old kits that didn't sell last time round. But guys, good genes has exclusive camo packaging...

Screenshot_20211014-191804.png

Was it the cult beauty advent she was shilling too?
I mean beauty backed get a big cut so that's super but how much of a kickback does Queen Hirons receive? #Transparency
# Ruth'sBigFeckingMansion

Reactions: 7
How long have the old kits been kicking around? Some of the contents might have gone off, surely?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I came on here just to mention that email! Note the sunscreen is missing from the first one.

Meant the cantecaille sunscreen. Dermalogica is still being sent out.

• Wow
What about a wipes option?
I’ve asked for the vicar/priest/funeral person to spray a hot shower at the clergy (is that the right word? I only know it from American Pie) and then everyone has to dry their faces with flannels I’ve washed in fabric conditioner*

*which is a freak obsession I don’t think we’ve discussed. I understand the concept of avoiding softener on undies and towels (undies because of sensitivity and towels because of absorption) but I’ve seen a few times the freaks recommend that someone suffering from what is almost always hormonal looking deep chin spots or the ones that cover their cheeks when they’ve ruined their barrier - and I don’t see how it can make that much difference when the flannel is only on your face so briefly and you’re supposedly smotheringyourself with acid afterwards.
Basically I’m not going to start sorting my flannels into various washes. I just can’t be arsed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.