Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gobsmacked at them bringing her being a paramedic into it considering how they slobber over anyone who says they're an NHS worker.

Would they have made that comment were she a doctor or nurse? No, but they have no problem looking down at a paramedic

Reactions: 12
Telling the freaks not to be ridiculous obviously stings. I imagine contrary to reports of strange Hirons obsessed husbands, which is most definitely a load of old tosh, they encounter a lot of eye rolling. Freaks is a safe space :ROFLMAO:

But my god to attack a paramedic over something so benign is quite shiiiiitttt. I thought NHS had a special untouchable off limits status.

Reactions: 14
I'm gobsmacked at them bringing her being a paramedic into it considering how they slobber over anyone who says they're an NHS worker.

Would they have made that comment were she a doctor or nurse? No, but they have no problem looking down at a paramedic
Plus anyone who has had the misfortune of needing to call for paramedics for a loved one or themselves knows how important they are!

It's very mean girl behaviour to go and look for her profession and then insult her about it.

Reactions: 11
Plus anyone who has had the misfortune of needing to call for paramedics for a loved one or themselves knows how important they are!

It's very mean girl behaviour to go and look for her profession and then insult her about it.
Totally this. As if anyone who is in an ambulance or needing the care of a paramedic is going to be remotely concerned about whether said paramedic once told the freaks they were being ridiculous (rightly) on a facebook group. There is honestly no need for this "I feel sorry for your patients" stuff.

It actually reminds me of Sali Hughes and her "teachers of children among them!" pearl clutching.

Reactions: 16
Did Caroline say anything about that comment?
Even she must see that's pretty low, I actually think that freak deserves to be removed.

Reactions: 5
It's unlikely the head mean girl would say anything against that comment- far more likely that she'd be helping with the kicking herself. I agree that it was a low comment, especially when followed by a lecture on how to be kind. As I said before, it is always the be kind lot who are the worst. Change my mind

Reactions: 8
I’m on lots of skincare groups on Facebook. The same faces tend to turn up over & over again…
*some ( l’ve noticed) seen to have different personalities depending on the audience/group.
l can’t stand it when you can tell the freak members only say something to get a ‘ high five’ from Lady Foul Mouth! I imagine that poster who said to “ just wait / don’t be ridiculous” wasn’t even being unkind.
Thant’s the type of comment that can be made with a smile IRL - and one would usually laugh!
That group is like an 80’s 6th form common room / with an evil head girl at the helm!

Reactions: 14
I felt it was important to point out that he is a wannabe. Love him or loathe him, Dr Peterson is a clinical psychologist and a professor. What qualifications does Ben have? Who is he to tell people how to behave? It's a bit like his mother thinking she knows more about skincare than any derm!
I can’t bear JP but respect his qualifications.

Reactions: 1
It actually reminds me of Sali Hughes and her "teachers of children among them!" pearl clutching.
CH addressing the wrong-doer by their name (or what is assumed to be their name) when she's giving them a public telling off also reminded me of SH.

Reactions: 6
To be fair I thought the comment was a bit dickish, but there was no need for the pile on

Reactions: 5
What was the comment in response to?
The OP wasn't being ridiculous. She bought the LF advent calender and asked for mini spoilers as she was running out of a couple of things so wanted to know of they were in the calendar so she could wait or whether she should go out and replace them if there isn't a moisturiser in there

Reactions: 2
I'm probably an awful person but I do think that's a bit ridiculous. Why not just check the contents if you're that curious? It's an advent calendar, not Game of Thrones. And surely people know what's in them before buying? I probably wouldn't have commented with that though

Reactions: 16
Jesus, the freaks need to go outside and touch grass if they think a person saying something is “ridiculous” is mean/cruel/unkind. I’m sick of people saying BeKind. It’s a cult. They need to get a grip 😭

It’s like saying I don’t like sprouts because they’re vile, and get a pile on for it, with pious pricks saying be kind uwu

• Heart
Jesus, the freaks need to go outside and touch grass if they think a person saying something is “ridiculous” is mean/cruel/unkind. I’m sick of people saying BeKind. It’s a cult. They need to get a grip 😭

It’s like saying I don’t like sprouts because they’re vile, and get a pile on for it, with pious pricks saying be kind uwu
Agree, I can't stand the term #bekind now. Just gets thrown around by spiteful mobs on the internet. Usually by those that scour for something to act outraged and offended by, purely so they can jump on someone for it. 😑

Reactions: 7
I'm not British so I genuinely have no idea what a roadman is, but the voice she's putting on seems like she's being kind of racist no?

Not British either. To me it sounds like she is either deliberately impersonating a West Indies accent or trying to pretend that her own accent is West Indies. Neither of which are cool

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.