Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Round up…
CH still bleating on about those who refuse vaccines because it puts her husband and mum at risk but we are unsure if her own adult children have been vaccinated.
We also have to forget about the hypocrisy of the woman who mixed TWO households from the very first day of the very first lockdown.
Prodigal son has got engaged to PinkEye - PinkEye appears to be very anti vaccine so she may end up with the mother in law from hell.
Prodigal daughter continues to show her arse to the world and no, I don‘t mean her mother!
X factor stories continue with The Freaks - they love to grift.
Hmmm not a lot of skin care news, well not until the next kit or box release - the bills for the mansion don’t pay themselves…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let's see what we have here...
  • She had a go at Doutzen Kroes for reasons unknown. Something to do with vaccines. So brave!
  • She also had a go at "children" for being "thick pieces of shit"
  • How kind of her to promote Jamie Genevive's makeup line - it was NOT an ad folks, just "press samples"
  • She claimed to have an American accent, she lived in Mississippi for YEARS after all
  • The Chantecaille SPF included in the summer kits looked like semen
  • She had a couple of spare Duran Duran tickets. Free for frontline workers, £60 if not. Her generosity knows no bounds
  • Useless Son #1 and Pinkwaydrive are officially engaged, but CH hasn't posted about it because HER FAMILY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS 😤
    • Excited to see what yellow and camo monstrosity of an outfit she'll pull out for the wedding
  • The Freaks have been on form as always. A few snippets...
    • SPF Freak who was, of course, "in the hospital" (+5 Freak points), where her husband allegedly told the nurses to wear SPF and double cleanse. Said husband also gave a best man speech which involved telling people to wear SPF so as to not disappoint Caroline. That absolutely happened. Not a shred of exaggeration was detected.
    • Motorway Freak, who claims they did their skincare routine on the hard shoulder with a bottle of water and flannel. No Freak points were awarded though because she wasn't a nurse - try again next time.
    • Husband with cancer and a broken ankle (+10 Freak points for mention of cancer) who is off to buy skincare with his wife because he got the all-clear.
    • NHS Freak (+10 Freak points), who couldn't get an order in as they were working. Benevolent leader CH stepped in and offered to "put a kit to the side"
    • Crying Freak, who somehow damaged their skin barrier with tears. Salty! 🧂
    • The mum of a 2-year-old baby (a Freak-in-Training) who was looking for skincare recommendations for said baby.
  • Fitness Trainer Ava's jawline took a sudden turn
  • Ava has also been swanning around with her arse fully out, on what is probably holiday number 5 of the year
  • Sorry, Ava again, she got Covid for the second time (lol)
  • And lastly... there was actually a kit released in amongst all this hilarity! Last one for seven months. Thank God the Skin Rocks boxes are every month, can't have the credit card gathering dust 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have only watched this vile woman for a few mins and I couldn't stomach her any longer. What a nasty piece of work she is and does she have to shout ??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ruth just said on her Q&A that demand for her last house was high during lockdown so ‘it was a good time to sell’ … to a mate 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And lastly... there was actually a kit released in amongst all this hilarity! Last one for seven months. Thank God the Skin Rocks boxes are every month, can't have the credit card gathering dust 🙏
Well, just checked the freaks fb…kits are not selling well, round two is here.
AEBB7E0C-B056-4243-B3F2-CD6F22D9F1E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also for the roundup, an SPF in a kit had a ridiculously soon use by date

Reactions: 4
The caption. So eDgY.
Tht ring is VILE and I love a bit of alternative tack

5BACEEB2-D927-4181-8FC6-53F0781E26C8.jpeg
EDE34100-2539-4673-9C8C-D2C6D4DE76E3.jpeg

ETA more calling her child a witch. Horrible.

822A943F-F1FE-47C1-80B0-753CBE19AC49.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow PinkEye is one classy momma! 😆
Is the ring meant to be a butterfly?

Reactions: 6
Do any of these folk have jobs? Give Caroline her due she is a grafter…. None of that work ethic seems to have passed down to her offspring

Reactions: 16
Why is she suddenly using captions now when she hasn’t at all in the last 24+ hours?? Can’t watch her stories anymore with all the shouting and berating.

Reactions: 1
There’s a freak who bought INVESTED IN four (!!!) bottles of a certain vitamin C and now that she’s used it for the first time she absolutely hates the smell! 😂 What’s wrong with those people!
Also, Caroline is whipping them into a frenzy about what her big announcement next week will be. My favourite guess was “autobiography”. Now, I might actually read that for the laughs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sf
There’s a freak who bought INVESTED IN four (!!!) bottles of a certain vitamin C and now that she’s used it for the first time she absolutely hates the smell! 😂 What’s wrong with those people!
Also, Caroline is whipping them into a frenzy about what her big announcement next week will be. My favourite guess was “autobiography”. Now, I might actually read that for the laughs!
Advent calendar? As she has been "asked so many times" she has given in despite saying she never would..... cue epic sob stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.