Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't give a 2 year old their own SPF. I would apply it to them myself. Otherwise at some point there will be an accident with it squirting on the carpet and ruining it. I'm sure the freaks are ruining their skin more with their overuse of acids and retinol than they would with a few weak cold weather rays on their faces. I definutely will not wear SPF if I'm in the house all day - particularly on a dull day when I'm not sitting by a window. Caroline now says that if it's bright enough to read by natural light inside or outside you need SPF. My consultant dermatologist friend disagrees.
Or get it in her eye.. sunblock in eye stings!!!!

Reactions: 5
Wait what? As if she needs the money. Free for frontline workers though. Virtue signalling at its finest
Screenshot_20210913-225821.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She actually advised to shake it. So irresponsible! Aside from the cringe-worthiness of her comment, you're not supposed to use a sunscreen that's separated, it's doubful the filters will serve their function.
It says on the product to shake it.

Reactions: 1
If I'm in the house all day, or if it's winter (I live in Scotland where it's only daylight 9-3 in the winter and I spend most of those hours inside in the office) then I just use my normal moisturiser that happens to have factor 20. It's not like with makeup where you won't apply enough to get the SPF, I apply a decent amount.
I think some people get too worried and should think about taking vitamin D tablets with how little sun exposure they are getting.
The Dermatologist I see says that you cant apply enough spf moisturiser to get adequate spf protection, same as make up.

Reactions: 4
The Dermatologist I see says that you cant apply enough spf moisturiser to get adequate spf protection, same as make up.
Yeah, it's something like 1/4 teaspoon of SPF for the face right? If I used my tinted moisturiser to do that it would be so cake-y.😆

Reactions: 2
I like the Ultra Violette Clean (runnier, spf30, paler) and Lean. The Lean (even though they say it's untinted) is a bit dark for me and looks like I'm wearing foundation - I think it probably has iron oxide to protect against blue light. There's a great offer on at the mo, 4 cute handbag sizes for £20 and they email you a code for £10 off a full size. I'm in no way affiliated! I'm going to try the Supreme next, cautiously as it's non mineral.

Reactions: 4
Our favourite thirst trap mama is back with more oversharing. I’m not even sure what sexual wellness stuff is, but didn’t know we were supposed to use specific products for those regions anyway 🤔
AE9A66B3-69D6-4037-9A30-C02A07EE00E1.jpeg

Our favourite thirst trap mama is back with more oversharing. I’m not even sure what sexual wellness stuff is, but didn’t know we were supposed to use specific products for those regions anyway 🤔
AE9A66B3-69D6-4037-9A30-C02A07EE00E1.jpeg
Just checked, for science. It’s sex toys and lubricants, which has about a sum total of zero to do with skincare as far as I can see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 764104

Just checked, for science. It’s sex toys and lubricants, which has about a sum total of zero to do with skincare as far as I can see 🤷🏻‍♀️
That ridiculous woman must be the most attention seeking freak of the Freaks. She’s got a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, because 6 week postpartum we were all thinking about 8 inch dildos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I see there was someone who questioned the post and it was swiftly removed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I see there was someone who questioned the post and it was swiftly removed!
When I read your post I thought you meant someone in admin on that group had the sense to remove her attention seeking, nothing to do with skincare post.... but of course you meant they removed the comment questioning its relevance. I should have known. Why do I give them the benefit of the doubt?! Of course they don't admin fairly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.