Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a naff thing for her to say, as well as crude. How insensitive to anyone who's undergone a mastectomy.
I had a mastectomy at 18 and told her that a lot of people in my boat would of been incredibly hurt and feel less of a woman because of how she words things. I got swiftly blocked 👌🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Hirons, you hypocrite. She is some piece of work

Why is it depressing how quickly women can turn on each other? The real misogyny here is Hirons and Hughes continually publicly holding women to far higher standards than they ever would men (not that they adhere to those standards themselves obviously - just expect it from others). Sali's concern over Charlotte Tilbury's insecurities over always wearing makeup is quite disingenuous. In an In the Bathroom with Caitlin Moran they both concluded that women who didn't want to be seen without makeup had 'mental problems'. How is that for making women feel insecure?

Reactions: 23
Why is it depressing how quickly women can turn on each other? The real misogyny here is Hirons and Hughes continually publicly holding women to far higher standards than they ever would men (not that they adhere to those standards themselves obviously - just expect it from others). Sali's concern over Charlotte Tilbury's insecurities over always wearing makeup is quite disingenuous. In an In the Bathroom with Caitlin Moran they both concluded that women who didn't want to be seen without makeup had 'mental problems'. How is that for making women feel insecure?

They've both relied heavily on women's insecurities in order to sell products. They can both duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sali's concern over Charlotte Tilbury's insecurities over always wearing makeup is quite disingenuous. In an In the Bathroom with Caitlin Moran they both concluded that women who didn't want to be seen without makeup had 'mental problems'. How is that for making women feel insecure?
Whaaaat? Didn’t Sali also do an “In the bathroom with Charlotte Tilbury” where she was absolutely fawning over her and her bedtime make up? What a two-faced b**ch, her and CH are really the worst.

Reactions: 19
Both of them should've just remained silent on the subject, rather than dress up their inability to comment (due to commercial reasons) as feminism.

Reactions: 7
Whaaaat? Didn’t Sali also do an “In the bathroom with Charlotte Tilbury” where she was absolutely fawning over her and her bedtime make up? What a two-faced b**ch, her and CH are really the worst.
Yes it was the first ITB with Moran which is still on YT. Sali said of women who never want to be seen without makeup - 'I always think the problem there isn't makeup, the problem there is a sort of mental illness'.
So her and Hirons all saying how ghastly the media are towards Charlotte Tilbury (who tbf seems perfectly happy revealing she always wears makeup - or she wouldn't disclose it presumably), and that CT seems insecure about her looks is just a bit odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes it was the first ITB with Moran which is still on YT. Sali said of women who never want to be seen without makeup - 'I always think the problem there isn't makeup, the problem there is a sort of mental illness'.
So her and Hirons all saying how ghastly the media are towards Charlotte Tilbury (who tbf seems perfectly happy revealing she always wears makeup - or she wouldn't disclose it presumably), and that CT seems insecure about her looks is just a bit odd.
Yes, one of several things I don't understand about this Twitter exchange is that, although I've often heard/seen CT say that she wears make-up (or at least eye make-up) all the time, I've never heard her 'express insecurity about her appearance'. Couldn't it just be the way she prefers to look?

In the days when SH used to say that she only ever wore high-heels, were we to have understood that it was because she was insecure about her height/leg length - rather than that it was simply the way she preferred to look?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hirons, you hypocrite. She is some piece of work

How on earth can she find it depressing when she practically encourages it on her freaks page?

She makes her money off peoples insecurities, she has NO right to pretend to be disappointed in anything

Reactions: 8
Yes, one of several things I don't understand about this Twitter exchange is that, although I've often heard/seen CT say that she wears make-up (or at least eye make-up) all the time, I've never heard her 'express insecurity about her appearance'. Couldn't it just be the way she prefers to look?

In the days when SH used to say that she only ever wore high-heels, were we to have understood that it was because she was insecure about her height/leg length - rather than that it was simply the way she preferred to look?
Spot on. I didn't read anything that suggested CT was Insecure. CT is unashamedly herself. Make up built her fortune, and is her business. Maybe she's like me in that she wears make up for herself. She enjoys applying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You couldn’t make it up.

She’s 2, she doesn’t need to feel grown up, unbelievable!
The frightening thing is that there are 42 comments given recs...... WHO ARE THESE bleeping MAD IDIOTS. Why is no one saying - SHE IS TWO ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.