Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not a fantasist, she's a troll and she's after free skincare. Someone should collate her posting history and call her out.
Her posts don’t seem as grabby as the ones who are hinting for freebies. I think she just wants CH’s attention and for her to reply to one of her posts. She used to reply to the odd post from people with cancer, bereavements and specific allergies so it’s like the attention bingo.

I suspect I know the answer but does anyone on here have a husband who actually knows Caroline’s name? Mine is pretty attentive but she’s still “that skincare lady” and he only mentions her if I’m watching her Instagram videos or if I have a sudden shopping spree with the brand discounts.

Reactions: 11
Yes there are others who are far more blatant in their free skincare begging- I don't think that's her aim, personally

No, he does not know Caroline in any way shape or form, nor any of the influencers I post about here.

Reactions: 6
Someone posted about it being frowned upon to buy a a product set all from the same range and the replies were pretty much it's a marketing scam yet I can't help think that's a bit rich coming from people who think nothing of using 8 different cleansers in one go but think using a cleanser and moisturiser from the same range is a rip off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are honestly laughable. The thing about using products from the same range should mean that it's ok to mix and match from other brands. Of course, the freaks being the freaks, they've taken it literally and to mean that it's terrible to use products from the same range. Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suspect I know the answer but does anyone on here have a husband who actually knows Caroline’s name? Mine is pretty attentive but she’s still “that skincare lady” and he only mentions her if I’m watching her Instagram videos or if I have a sudden shopping spree with the brand discounts.
Mine doesn't know her name, but he can't stand her voice!

Yes there are others who are far more blatant in their free skincare begging- I don't think that's her aim, personally
You say that, she posted 4 days after the spring kit that she had all clear & a week after the summer kirs that he has. Yea, I know I am a shocking cynic...@bigmavis

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they’ve changed their mind about replacing the dermalogica spf, we’re now getting £27 refunded to our accounts!!!

edit we’re getting £27.14 not £28.

yeah, it would cost them too much money to replace the spf with one that isn’t going out of date in the next 3 months. This is my first and last kit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
No mine wouldn't know Caroline's name or any other influencers. The nearest he gets is seeing me watching a YouTube video from a make up artist and going "you've been watching that Irish woman for 2 bloody hours!".

Reactions: 5
Mine doesn't know her name, but he can't stand her voice!

You say that, she posted 4 days after the spring kit that she had all clear & a week after the summer kirs that he has. Yea, I know I am a shocking cynic...@bigmavis
Yeah but blatant beggars post on the same day and with sob stories, not happy stories of getting the all clear. You could be right but to me she just comes across as a sad attention seeking fantasist who likes to imagine she lives in a quirky romcom. I also just remembered her husband also said 'life goals' when Caroline replied to a post 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah but blatant beggars post on the same day and with sob stories, not happy stories of getting the all clear. You could be right but to me she just comes across as a sad attention seeking fantasist who likes to imagine she lives in a quirky romcom. I also just remembered her husband also said 'life goals' when Caroline replied to a post 🙄
Maybe he's got the hots for Caroline...? (oh...and not the menopausal 'hots') :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not a 'fan' so I would never watch any of her videos in his presence- imagine if he then went and purchased the skincare book on the basis that I was watching her and therefore must be a fan of her work? I mean it's unlikely that would happen but I couldn't even risk the smallest chance that it would

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her posts don’t seem as grabby as the ones who are hinting for freebies. I think she just wants CH’s attention and for her to reply to one of her posts. She used to reply to the odd post from people with cancer, bereavements and specific allergies so it’s like the attention bingo.

Mine only recognises her voice and says ‘Eurgh, are you watching that fish wife again?’ (obvs I then hit him and call him a sexist twit)

• Haha
Looks like they’ve changed their mind about replacing the dermalogica spf, we’re now getting £27 refunded to our accounts!!!

edit we’re getting £27.14 not £28.

yeah, it would cost them too much money to replace the spf with one that isn’t going out of date in the next 3 months. This is my first and last kit.
Almost confirms that Dermalogica knew they were short dated and that’s why they were supplied for the kits… crooked, last kit for me too.
I wonder what the shelf life is for the other products, wouldn’t be at all surprised if they had short lives too but wouldn’t know where to check, also BUSY

Reactions: 12
Almost confirms that Dermalogica knew they were short dated and that’s why they were supplied for the kits… crooked, last kit for me too.
I wonder what the shelf life is for the other products, wouldn’t be at all surprised if they had short lives too but wouldn’t know where to check, also BUSY
I still reckon Hirons was in on it too, she must have known there’s a reason you get a job lot of expensive product at a knock down price. Neither company expected the customers to cotton on. They’ve seen their arses now it’s come out and they have no choice but to do something about it - despite Hirons’ admins trying their best to keep it under wraps at first.

Reactions: 18
Yo
View attachment 734808
Long time lurker, but THIS has finally pushed me to post… lady with the CH obsessed husband and tales of him telling nurses to double cleanse/telling wedding guests to wear SPF/wanting to invite CH to a play has posted this…. I feel like the lies are getting more and more elaborate. What’s interesting, looking at her post history she only seems to post things like this when she’s made a few posts that have had no interest :oops:
I’m beginning to wonder if this woman is trolling🤔
That, or she’s a compulsive liar / attention seeker 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
All making sense now, Caroline says nothing about the trolling because she's one the biggest trolls out there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.