Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is disgusting! If you were genuine you would just post it to let people know they could do it too if they were so inclined, and you would not mention kits in the same sentence as child refugee šŸ˜­ what is wrong with these people, using someone else's suffering to make yourself look good and possibly get something free from itšŸ¤¢
And donā€™t forget she tagged CH so that she saw it too!
How low can the Freaks go?

DD717656-2310-4CF7-A8BA-7DB7E2FDE6F8.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve been mostly ignoring the posts from the group but it looks like the trend for posting crying red eyed selfies has passed. At one point there was a new one every few days ā€œ[insert sob story] Iā€™ve been crying non-stop for 3 days, what can I do about the rednessā€.
Someone posted this one.

The redness was nothing to do with all the products she piled on her face afterwards but the fact that she has cried that much, she has self exfoliate with all the salt from her tears.

Is that even right?! How salty are tears? Enough to tear the skin and damage the barrier?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the grift from Nana for a gifted vegan birthday cake, must be for Nova as she referenced Bluey!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope the freaks arenā€™t as extreme in real life. If I carried on the way they did with their cult like ways and over active imaginations I would fully expect to be cut off from society. I hoped it would get better once the lockdowns lifted and people had a bit more human contact but then seem to be escalating the madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do these people not have push notifications enabled? Absolute wagons!
Brace yourselves for the impending posting of ā€œDPD Van taken through windowā€ photos .. I hope the drivers have been briefed to wear earplugs to drown out the crazed freaks banshee like squeals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve seen a few posts commending CH on how easy it was to order this time.
Surely that should be a given with any online shop not be something so remarkable that congratulations are offered?! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No brand offers yet. She normally releases them in a live so she can whip everyone into a frenzy and encourage them to try to crash websites. Itā€™s like a badge of honour.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.