Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The freaks are always at this kind of thing. A few times they've made suggestive comments about Caroline's sons. And let's not forget the country music singers wife posting his photo and the freaks going wild. They're embarrassing
The Freaks remind me of the Loose Women panel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disregarding the contents, why does she include a bag every time?* You only need one washbag not one for every day of the week! It’s such a waste.
*obviously a good filler to bump up the kit price

Reactions: 13
Why not just do it when you're home? Wash your make up off, throw on a moisturiser and go snooze!

I do admit and the freaks would be horrified, that sometimes I just throw on a moisturiser and go to sleep if I'm tired and cba. I might even use a nip and fab circle salicylic acid thing to clean my face, then throw on a moisturiser. I never feel bad about it nor freak out, which is why I don't get why they freak out about missing a single day. One day of not applying serums won't age me, time has got that covered and you can fight her, but you won't win. I do what I can and if I miss a day, it isn't a huge deal in the spectrum of life.

(I am also disabled, but even if I wasn't, would that be so bad? *shrugs*)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The Freaks remind me of the Loose Women panel
They behave like they are constantly on a hen do. Or preparing to go on a hen do.
It must be so tiring to be so competitively 'girly' and lascivious.
I bet they are probably all perfectly pleasant and sensible irl. There just seems to be mass hysteria and a race to the bottom to prove how daft they are once they get on that group.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why not just do it when you're home? Wash your make up off, throw on a moisturiser and go snooze!

I do admit and the freaks would be horrified, that sometimes I just throw on a moisturiser and go to sleep if I'm tired and cba. I might even use a nip and fab circle salicylic acid thing to clean my face, then throw on a moisturiser. I never feel bad about it nor freak out, which is why I don't get why they freak out about missing a single day. One day of not applying serums won't age me, time has got that covered and you can fight her, but you won't win. I do what I can and if I miss a day, it isn't a huge deal in the spectrum of life.

(I am also disabled, but even if I wasn't, would that be so bad? *shrugs*)
I think the same. I used to be a freak level skin care junkie back in the day even though it did not solve the ongoing adult acne problem I had. I sank a lot of money into creams until finally seeing a derm and got a prescription. When I had no more acne and my facial skin was not my first priority in years I stopped my routine. "Oh so this is how people with normal skin live on" I thought haha. It took at least 2 to 3 months of no skin care (no sunscreen either due to months long stay-at-home orders) till I started noticing flakiness and some clogging. Skipping a day or even a week is not going to kill your skin. On the contrary, the stress of having to follow a strict routine and carrying a bag of stuff everywhere I went did worse for my mental health, not to mention my overstripped skin.

Also I sometimes wash my face in the shower with the lather from my shower gel! The horror!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always cleanse in the morning but I am not religious about it at night; I maybe do it 3 possibly 4 times each week. The other times I cant be assed. Do you know what my face hasn't fallen off yet.

Reactions: 6
I always find the religous 'no washing face in shower' thing and the horror when people do so funny like I'm sorry but I'm never going to stand at the sink and wash my face (and probably get water all over the bathroom floor because I have no control lol) and then get in the shower and do everything else, I'm just not. I just turn the water temp down, do my face, then turn it back up again and make sure to rinse any shampoo residue I might have off at the end of my shower too, just in case. Job done.
My face is still very much attached to my skull, my skin actually looks pretty good most of the time and I'm just never going to believe people who say it is a cardinal sin because it really isn't (for my skin).
Also I'm never going to use a cleanser that is more than like £7, it's on my skin for seconds then goes down the drain I'm just not doing it. My current cleansers are £4.99 and £6.99 (for a massive tub of aqueous cream for my eczema prone skin that lasts literally 9 months). No shade if you have a spenny cleanser you love or does wonders for your skin, just for my budget I just couldn't do it.

Reactions: 24
I tend to wear make up everyday so I always cleanse my face at night, stick some moisturiser on and in the morning it will just be a slap of water to my face to wake me up. Guess what… the other night I went to sleep without taking my make up off and when I washed my face on the morning my skin looked great! 😂

Reactions: 9
I tend to wear make up everyday so I always cleanse my face at night, stick some moisturiser on and in the morning it will just be a slap of water to my face to wake me up. Guess what… the other night I went to sleep without taking my make up off and when I washed my face on the morning my skin looked great! 😂
That happened to me. I went through a time where self care went out the window and I didn't take makeup off at night. I had been having awful cystic spots on my jawline for ages. The lack of care actually made my skin so much better than it had been for years. I think I had been doing far to much in terms of cleansing and my skin had given up the ghost.
BTW I am seeing a few sad stories on the Freaks group with people posting pictures of incredibly painful looking inflamed skin. They have usually been using Skin+ Me or similar 😬 Ending up having to see their GPs.
That can't be right can it? Skin care leading to needing medical attention?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So, did any freak manage to secure a free kit?
They've set the precedent now haven't they.

Reactions: 2
So, based on the last few kit releases I doubt these will sell out right?
However I have a theory that maybe in a few days they’ll say they have sold out, and then go ‘we’ve found a few more for anyone who missed out’ to build hype and offload the last few.

• Haha
It’s the timing I hate too. Most people who get a salary get paid towards the end of the month, so by about this point is when things may start to get tight for people (especially her target demographic, which I think is probably aspiring rather than affluent?)

I’ve noticed shops also tend to send out their sale emails slightly before (most people’s) payday rather than right after it, so I think there must be a cynical reason for it. Maybe we’re much more likely to want to shop when we’re feeling a little broke but can see payday on the horizon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.