Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right! I could absolutely see her launch her own (overpriced) skincare line. Good grief…
She tested the water with Pixi and the double cleanser . I can see her expanding that but not necessarily with that brand.

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS! So what if you work in the NHS it might be in an office!! Anyway I’m off to work now in my job as a lawyer…… you know the one where everyone hates you so if you put a post up like the NHS one everyone would just tell you to piss off 😂😂😂 #nhsworksdeserveasainthood

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how it's never delivery drivers, supermarket workers, post office workers, pharmacists, etc etc that beg for a kit. It's always the NHS workers, workers that were fetishised during the pandemic while the other workers that kept the country running got ignored

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh FFS! So what if you work in the NHS it might be in an office!! Anyway I’m off to work now in my job as a lawyer…… you know the one where everyone hates you so if you put a post up like the NHS one everyone would just tell you to piss off 😂😂😂 #nhsworksdeserveasainthood
I have absolutely nothing against NHS workers but I’m getting really fed up with all the ‘I work for the NHS (polishes halo)’ posts always cropping up in a thinly veiled begging context in various groups.
By the way, my partner actually does work in the NHS - in a finance department :D

Reactions: 34
O/T
Funny how it's never delivery drivers, supermarket workers, post office workers, pharmacists, etc etc that beg for a kit. It's always the NHS workers, workers that were fetishised during the pandemic while the other workers that kept the country running got ignored
YES! The minimum wage agency-based carers of all ages and backgrounds who literally kept my father alive for 18 months never get a look-in in these types of things, but I will never forget how good they were to him during this period.

(I have plenty of NHS workers in my extended family and am in no way negating what they’ve been through, and we’re all suffering the effects of shortness of crucial delivery drivers/shop workers, so absolutely no shade on them either)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also aren’t there still spring kits available? The kits aren’t exactly flying off the shelves anymore so I’m sure ordering one when this NHS worker can find the time will be just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice the poster didn’t actually say “I’m a nurse” or whatever… you’re right they’re probably an office manager or something 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why not just ask 'will there be more kits soon?' Why even mention the job? It just gratuitous now.
That group is crazy. If it isn't mass hysteria over some bloody overpriced lotions and potions, it is attractive women posting selfies pretending to have a microscopic flaw and saying how hideous they are.
I'm not on Sali Hughes FB group - are they quite as peculiar?

Reactions: 14
Also she could just be lying, her post makes no sense anyway, “will there be some a few days after” is she working non-stop for three days? Can she not just try when she finishes a shift/has a tea break?

Reactions: 10
Feck me! I’m off to work in the hospital now as well, reckon Caroline will save one for me and the rest of my 140,000 colleagues in Scotland? And 1.3million for my colleagues in NHSE alone? #NHS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The freaks are WANKERS! The lot of ‘em!!

I reckon she’s going to bring her own product range out…🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am overall super sick of skincare influencers. Most of them have no degree or real work experience. The only skincare gurus I follow are licensed dermatologists, and Cassandra Bankson, who is a beautician with experience in treatments and such.

I am especially sick of these skincare influencers telling us to "simplify" our routine. WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAUSED PEOPLE TO OVERCONSUME AND HAVE INSANE ROUTINES TO BEGIN WITH! I have no patience for it. And the condescending attitudes, my god all of them, Caroline, Sali, they must think "normal" women are idiots incapable of googling an ingredient list.

This video by James Welsh irrationally pissed me off:

Reactions: 11
What in the name of Christ. You’re washing your face ffs. I’m sure you manage that along with all of the other things you need to do. Also why does your 1 year old have access to your skincare which definitely doesn’t have child safety caps…filing this in the ‘things that didn’t happen’ tray.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never seen anything quite like how the freaks behave. The post about how fiancès come and go but kits are rare- WTF! Even Caroline must be dying of cringe at the way they go on. And the virtue signalling of buying strangers a kit or setting up a go fund me.

How great for Caroline though- she never has to worry about any of her customers not being able to afford her kits as they'll just post a sob story and some virtue signalling freak will be handing over her credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why not just ask 'will there be more kits soon?' Why even mention the job? It just gratuitous now.
That group is crazy. If it isn't mass hysteria over some bloody overpriced lotions and potions, it is attractive women posting selfies pretending to have a microscopic flaw and saying how hideous they are.
I'm not on Sali Hughes FB group - are they quite as peculiar?
Or even just say "I work for the NHS and as you all now we're at capacity right now. Can you put a kit aside for me? I won't be able to order tomorrow due to work". Like I would have been ok with that, say it as it is.

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bleeping bike someone is now on the beg….. new one wait for it….. skin is really bad because she has been egg donator, can only afford to treat said bad skin with body shop or Superdrug products.
Silly moo should have sold her eggs then*

*I know this is likely illegal I’m just all about the cheap laughs and low hanging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the name of Christ. You’re washing your face ffs. I’m sure you manage that along with all of the other things you need to do. Also why does your 1 year old have access to your skincare which definitely doesn’t have child safety caps…filing this in the ‘things that didn’t happen’ tray.
Sigh I really hate how motherhood changes some women lol. One of my friends had a baby at the start of the year and she was the coolest person, now all she does is complain and say stuff like that post. If I ever have kids I will ask my friends to have an intervention for me if I turn into that type of woman.

Silly moo should have sold her eggs then*

*I know this is likely illegal I’m just all about the cheap laughs and low hanging
These people have no shame.

Reactions: 8
Motherhood is pretty life changing tbh.

But I understand that some of the baby talk can be boring if you’re not in the same boat. Christ, it’s pretty boring at times when you’re in it.

Reactions: 5
I really can't get over the begging. If you can't afford something, you can't afford it. Simple as that. You save up or you go without or get something within your price range. That's just life. Those kind of posts should be shut down as they just take advantage of the kindness of strangers but it suits Caroline to turn a blind eye as it's still sales for her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.