Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess her idea is to recruit new customers when they're teens- once they grow out of their teens she can then sell them the seasonal kits. Get them early!
It’s so depressing isn’t it. Even as a teenage girl who wore makeup on occasion I still just used soap and water (perhaps the odd spot treatment) until I was grown up. Proper cleansers and moisturisers weren’t something I ever bothered about, or stressed about finding the money to buy, until I was much older.

Reactions: 9
There's a video reel on the new Skin Rocks website (skinrocks dot com - not linking here as they will see visits coming via tattle) and it features her son and CH holding baby Nova. But remember, don't dare follow any of her kids or comment on her grandkid. Riiiight.

There are also a few other videos dotted around the site and other son and Ava also feature. No sign of Pinkwaydrive though. Interesting. No idea why the sons feature in the videos (well, we know why) because they're not exactly model material.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No idea why the sons feature in the videos (well, we know why) because they're not exactly model material.
Dont forget all the Freaks embarrassing themselves cooing over her sons when she does lives and turns comments on because "you lot don't like it if I don't let you say hello" then reads all the 'marry me' comments out 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's turning herself in to an MLM, as if teens are gonna buy that even if they're mums do I doubt they'd use it. Also teenage skin is not likely to needs lots of invasive skin care I think I was just cleansing and toning with some masks at that age
My 14 Yr old would make noises about wanting it, use the kit once and then leave it all in his room, lids off.
He likes the spot dots for the yuk factor, other than that he washes his face in the shower.

Reactions: 5
Next time you’re waiting 20mins to get through to your GP reception, this might be why 😬
A60FE42F-FF89-48CA-9A95-CFCD1C45DF3B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know I’m like a dog with a bone about her buying Ruth’s Georgian house for £2million but she’s not mentioned it at all, not one word. How much money has she made?

Of course she can argue she doesn’t have to but where’s her honesty?
Anyway , another picture showing her in the room with the beautiful butterfly Brinton carpet.
Doesn’t want Barry the Giant being on view

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I know I’m like a dog with a bone about her buying Ruth’s Georgian house for £2million but she’s not mentioned it at all, not one word. How much money has she made?

Of course she can argue she doesn’t have to but where’s her honesty?
Anyway , another picture showing her in the room with the beautiful butterfly Brinton carpet.
Doesn’t want Barry the Giant being on view
I thought I spied that carpet. I watched for a hot minute and thought her hair looked quite tit again! A bit Worzel Gummidge.

Reactions: 4
Next time you’re waiting 20mins to get through to your GP reception, this might be why 😬
View attachment 693472
F*ck off and give me the Tret NOW, hun.

surely better advice would have been to send her to Skin & Me (“where they will prescribe you retinol because I’m too lazy to make appt and think I know better than everyone else anyway. BTW I’ve cancelled your vaccine appt, Bill Gates is using it to spy on you!”)

Oh no, that woman who was talking about the “thirst trap” of her baby bump and who immediately posted after giving birth has posted again. She really is obsessed with reminding everyone she’s a mother😩
🤮 twit. Presumably she’s bored off all her friends by being totally self-obsessed so only has the freaks crew now.

Reactions: 12
Oh no, that woman who was talking about the “thirst trap” of her baby bump and who immediately posted after giving birth has posted again. She really is obsessed with reminding everyone she’s a mother😩
That woman really is something else. Also what’s with the no hot showers while pregnant? I’ve never heard of this, but then again I don’t have kids.

That woman really is something else. Also what’s with the no hot showers while pregnant? I’ve never heard of this, but then again I don’t have kids.
Maybe someone can enlighten us. Never heard of that one!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's getting confused with the old practice of trying to bring on a miscarriage by drinking gin in a very hot bath. She's decided that ginless hot showers are also dangerous!
It’s probably because of fainting risk. Anything very hot increases the risk of dizziness/lightheadedness/fainting and standing up/still for prolonged periods can cause blood to pool in the legs which also increases the risk of fainting. Pregnancy is another risk factor for fainting, so add the risks up and avoiding standing in a hot shower whilst pregnant is probably best.

Sorry, I totally mangled that but hopefully you get the gist 😜

Maybe I’m too old, but do women usually refer to them as tits? It’s as if she’s trying to get ”in” with CH, hence the references to a very hot shower and her tits! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.