Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish that it would be possible to engage with Caroline over her hypocrisy and refusal to accept any form of criticism, or actually engage in any discussion at all with a different view to hers. I think that any real attempt to do so would mean an instant ban from whatever platform you were on. I have little doubt that if the person on the thread above was not a GP she would have been given a lot more 'abuse' and short shrift. Caroline's mantra is that unless you are in her echo chamber she is not interested. Her schtick is 'my platform my rules.' That is a shame as reasoned debate without abuse can be very informative. I find it interesting that Caroline herself describes her past working history as people who always sought to silence her and she is not prepared to accept that any more. Can you even begin to imagine working with Caroline and how exhausting that would be if you were in a company. I have sympathy for past workmates and would love to hear the tea they could dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really wish that it would be possible to engage with Caroline over her hypocrisy and refusal to accept any form of criticism, or actually engage in any discussion at all with a different view to hers. I think that any real attempt to do so would mean an instant ban from whatever platform you were on. I have little doubt that if the person on the thread above was not a GP she would have been given a lot more 'abuse' and short shrift. Caroline's mantra is that unless you are in her echo chamber she is not interested. Her schtick is 'my platform my rules.' That is a shame as reasoned debate without abuse can be very informative. I find it interesting that Caroline herself describes her past working history as people who always sought to silence her and she is not prepared to accept that any more. Can you even begin to imagine working with Caroline and how exhausting that would be if you were in a company. I have sympathy for past workmates and would love to hear the tea they could dish.
Totally agree. It's a shame she's so blindly defensive to a different view. This, and the incendiary anger which seems to flare up at will, really make her unpleasant and difficult to listen to.

Sadly now, influencers/social media bloggers et al have destroyed the power of conversation - remember that? When you can raise a topic, and listen to everyone else's viewpoint too. But not just listen to different opinions, but actively encourage them? That's how we were manifested as humans - to bleeping communicate and thrive! That's a distant memory on social media platforms.

Thanks to Hirons, Hughes etc and their cabal of narcissistic self promoting gobshites, it's no longer possible to truly engage with others in a balanced and informative way. All that's left is the 'block' and 'unfollow' buttons.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
urgh I can totally see why they would want to remove or treat a wart from the middle of a kid's head asap and I agree with Caroline that kids (and parents) can be dickheads about any sort of physical difference and latch on to it and make the child in question feel really crappy. But if your GP surgery doesn't offer that service, then they don't. It's tit that so many services are being cut but it's not their fault, they probably want to help but hands are tied by legalities of what treatments they are allowed and insured to provide. Caroline's hypocrisy and wilful ignorance/twisting of the truth regarding the viciousness of that group towards any differing opinions on skincare is maddening!

Reactions: 8
Any name suggestions regarding a new thread name?
Apart from her name, to increase the engagement, I would suggest adding there words like freaks and summer kit

Reactions: 1
Apart from her name, to increase the engagement, I would suggest adding there words like freaks and summer kit
Maybe just keep it Caroline Hirons, keep it as basic as what she is

Reactions: 4
Caroline Hirons #12 I’m always right Hirons shrieks, followed by her lemming Freaks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.