Caroline Hirons #10 Hyram for Boomers, shilling products to rabid consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Name c/o @Calabria (who had the most likes in her name suggestion). It's inspired by a youtube comment I shared a screenshot of, that @barmj immediately said should be in our next title!

No offense meant to boomers, obviously.

Most recently thread discussion has been around the weird vibe in her facebook group. Including inappropriate fundraisers and people wanting skincare recommendations for children.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally all she does now is boxes?

She needs to change her bio to “box salesperson” or “former pretend skin care expert who now flogs boxes”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Buy my boxes on credit with Clearpay even though I have also told you not to buy products on credit”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Name c/o @Calabria (who had the most likes in her name suggestion). It's inspired by a youtube comment I shared a screenshot of, that @barmj immediately said should be in our next title!

No offense meant to boomers, obviously.

Most recently thread discussion has been around the weird vibe in her facebook group. Including inappropriate fundraisers and people wanting skincare recommendations for children.

(Mod Edit: remember when starting a new thread to report it so the previous one can be locked. Thank you!)
booya! My first thread title 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At this point, I know more about Caroline's ancestry than I do my own. Not sure why we needed the full religious breakdown of her family days after saying she was staying out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I kind off know where she is coming from on this front, she said she doesn't know enough about this to comment, I can relate to that. I don't understand either so I wouldn't comment until I do. But she's done a 360 again and commented and I'm not sure much learning happened prior.

Reactions: 14
I kind off know where she is coming from on this front, she said she doesn't know enough about this to comment, I can relate to that. I don't understand either so I wouldn't comment until I do. But she's done a 360 again and commented and I'm not sure much learning happened prior.
I feel quite awkward commenting about the situation publically because it is a complex subject and I'm conscious I've Jewish friends who I wouldn't want to offend through a thoughtless post.

I think there is a difference commenting on the situation in Palestine which I don't think many people in the UK fully understand and its therfore different in my head to CH calling out the UK government or political system which she has more of an understanding of. I think she has only commented because of the video going around of the cars in London which was clearly disgusting and wrong. I agree I don't think she looked into the Palestine situation any further from her initial response.

I wonder if she was responding to some “inquisitive“ DMs.

Came off as erratic and oversharing to me.

Reactions: 7
I don't quite get who is asking for her religious background. If someone was firing into her DMs and asking if she was Jewish or Christian, she'd be better off ignoring and blocking them as it's simply rude to ask these things to someone you don't know.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t want to DM her and call hern mama or auntie. Why is it ok for a black person to?? Am I missing something? What if a persons IG picture doesn’t identify their race. Weird. Are people just messing with her and DM stuff to stir her up

Reactions: 10
Ya. OK Caroline. So its ok when Ava goes all AliG, cos she does. Regularly..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t want to DM her and call hern mama or auntie. Why is it ok for a black person to?? Am I missing something? What if a persons IG picture doesn’t identify their race. Weird. Are people just messing with her and DM stuff to stir her up
It’s quite common for people from ethnic backgrounds to call people older than them aunty. That’s normal

I think it’s a matter of respect as well? Acknowledging your elders.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.