Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking the child if he wants to fix his separation anxiety? She’s some expert alright 🤪

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have honestly never seen such selfish self centered behaviour. I knew caroline years ago she was always a bit spoilt, always looking for attention and a bit "it's all about me" but this is ridiculous dancing around 🙄it's like she never wants to be around the poor child at all, always trying to get rid of him is sad really. I get that she needs a break sometimes, I have a toddler and love being able to go out for a while by myself but I also love being around my child and spending time with him. I'm sure the dad would love a break aswell but when he goes out all she seems to do is give out about him🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Cringe setting your phone up while home alone to film yourself dancing so u can post it online then… what age are these people?? Baffles me! Even thinking of filming myself dancing for my phone alone in my house never mind then posting it online…. Just absolutely no…. Id feel like a 5 year old

Reactions: 12
Celebrating him leaving the house?? I’ve never once celebrated!!! Time to yourself is lovely. I appreciate it. But I wouldn’t waste any of that filming myself dancing. At the same time missing them and looking forward to their return. She’s so far removed from reality. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for her to drink tea beside him. I have coffee every morning next to my kids while they eat. Is that really not possible for her? Most parents I know really don’t spend much time away from their kids. But they also don’t drag the arse out of overthinking it and just get up and have fun with their kids!!! Taking toddlers out is challenging but so important for them to learn how to integrate into society!! I don’t know any parent that says it’s a breeze.

Reactions: 11
Guys n galz I haven't a feckin notion how to start a new thread, anyone able to take it on? Her antics are such to continue being hilarious/baffling 🤣

Reactions: 3
Celebrating him leaving the house?? I’ve never once celebrated!!! Time to yourself is lovely. I appreciate it. But I wouldn’t waste any of that filming myself dancing. At the same time missing them and looking forward to their return. She’s so far removed from reality. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for her to drink tea beside him. I have coffee every morning next to my kids while they eat. Is that really not possible for her? Most parents I know really don’t spend much time away from their kids. But they also don’t drag the arse out of overthinking it and just get up and have fun with their kids!!! Taking toddlers out is challenging but so important for them to learn how to integrate into society!! I don’t know any parent that says it’s a breeze.
I could have written this. Couldn't agree more. It is baffling! You really wonder why she had a child!

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why it’s so hard for her to drink tea beside him. I have coffee every morning next to my kids while they eat. Is that really not possible for her?
I wonder has she ever heard of a travel mug???!! It's an essential when looking after a baby/toddler!! Keep the beverage nice and warm and safe from spillages. I think her complaint about not being able to have a cuppa is definitely all a fabrication.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread Title suggestion:

Caroline's on again moaning, hubs is so boring, Bear's turfed out thanks to Damien from the omen

Reactions: 4
Gals… this evenings story about the fuckin pizza and pizza crusts he “forced” her to eat then wanted something else then back to the pizza… duck me…. Then the pre blowing of balloons to try coax him into going buying some with the minder…. Tell the child he is having Pizza or nothing and tell him he is going with the minder!!’ Shes fully tapped!! That kid would do wat he was told if she got a grip of herself and learned how to parent!

Reactions: 9
Gals… this evenings story about the fuckin pizza and pizza crusts he “forced” her to eat then wanted something else then back to the pizza… duck me…. Then the pre blowing of balloons to try coax him into going buying some with the minder…. Tell the child he is having Pizza or nothing and tell him he is going with the minder!!’ Shes fully tapped!! That kid would do wat he was told if she got a grip of herself and learned how to parent!
Oh stop I literally had to stop myself from swearing in front of my kids down the phone. That kid has no boundaries whatsoever
My man is 2 in a few weeks, today he wanted to walk around while eating his lunch out of his hand, got up and left the table despite me saying no. He was told if we are eating we are sitting, about 20 times. I picked him up and popped him back in his chair everytome, did he give out? Obviously but in the end, I’ve held the boundary. You are doing your child no favours by not enforcing any boundaries.
it’s so sad,

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Caroline Foran, moany and spoiled, getting bullied by her demon child

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.