Caroline Deisler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagramer Caroline Deisler who is obsessed with eating 100 dates, 2 melons and 5 green juices a day. Doesn’t seem to have a job, Instagram page seems like a hobby rather than survival for paying the bills. Husband Peer - very little known about him, has a baby girl. Suspect it is family money which enables their lavish lifestyle - stupid amount of very expensive holidays a year. A house in London, Ibiza and family homes elsewhere. Obsessed with weight, food and being vegan and raw. Gluten is the enemy.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for setting up the thread! I am sooooo curious as to how they afford their lifestyle?! And how Caroline doesn’t pass out from eating so little food every day.

Reactions: 1
Also she is so relentless with all the plugging of her app and cook books, why would you wake up at 4am every morning to ‘work’?! Don’t believe a word she says tbh

Reactions: 1
I've followed her for a couple of years now and whilst she was always v thin I don't think she looked terrible (although I have an ED so probs not the best judge!). She always had visible muscle on her abs and thighs but she looks shocking in her latest video - the one where she's wearing the brown sports bra and shorts. She's skin and bone now.

Agreed. Her face too like she looks absolutely exhausted all the time. She just reminds me of all the pro ana pages back in the day now

I've followed her for a few years now too. I think I recall something about Peer having family money, and now he's just like an investment bro, but very private.
Caroline herself was a model and has had a following for ages selling books and workout routines that claim to give you the same body she has by effectively starving yourself and doing bodyweight exercises.

They always seem to be at a luxury resort somewhere, but you rarely see peer, and I seem to recall her saying once that he often fly in and out for 'work' while they are there, so it's often just her and the baby.

Shes always seemed body obsessed but this seems to have gotten worse since being pregnant. She was being critical of her body when she was literally still immaculate and actually at a healthy weight for once after giving birth.
Now the body checks she post seem to have an extra disordered vibe to them, and she still seems to be losing weight slowly despite being clearly underweight.

Reactions: 5