Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!! ^^^^

Polish it however you want, but you’ve basically offered your service for free to build a portfolio yet, you spit venom on IG about companies wanting free tit for ‘exposure’.
Her clients seem to be the same people. There's very little variety and I have noticed it seems she isn't getting much work. Companies don't like working with some photographers who are against everything and everyone. Her reputation has followed her and not in a good way.

Reactions: 6
Her clients seem to be the same people. There's very little variety and I have noticed it seems she isn't getting much work. Companies don't like working with some photographers who are against everything and everyone. Her reputation has followed her and not in a good way.
I think a google of her, or just seeing her opinion and links would turn so many clients away. I hav said before that I work with photogs at some official events. We had one today in fact with some key industry people. I booked a photog we use often because when I google them and look at their socials, they are “clean” and therefore safe for us to associate with

Reactions: 7
I think a google of her, or just seeing her opinion and links would turn so many clients away. I hav said before that I work with photogs at some official events. We had one today in fact with some key industry people. I booked a photog we use often because when I google them and look at their socials, they are “clean” and therefore safe for us to associate with
You couldn't take the chance with her; she has such a negative look on life and people. I also find her a soul-destroying sort of person. I feel she would be the sort of person to talk in a detrimental way about her clients and their business if you didn't align with outlook on life.

Reactions: 5
I keep meaning to go for a walk past her studio and see if it’s still up and running

Reactions: 1
Holy tit! Carls being the typical easy to get along with gal we all know and love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok this needs some TEA SPILLED!!!!
What??
Carly made out this was her business and she set everything up. Everything. From the furniture to the podcast studio.
The biz idea, everything was hers!!
---
PS we need a new thread, I’m on my phone so very clunky. Anyone free to do so? We might need to copy over the post regarding midtown.

Wonder what she’s roller painting then.

Reactions: 8
What??
Carly made out this was her business and she set everything up. Everything. From the furniture to the podcast studio.
---
PS we need a new thread, I’m on my phone so very clunky. Anyone free to do so? We might need to copy over the post regarding midtown.

I just spent five mins trying to work out how to start a new thread. With zero luck. Even googled it. Maybe I am not able?

Reactions: 2
I just spent five mins trying to work out how to start a new thread. With zero luck. Even googled it. Maybe I am not able?
I’ve just been trying to find Midtown Studio ABN to search with no luck
---
New thread:

Reactions: 3
What??
---

She tagged the place she was roller painting, it's some other photography studio bohemia_bay_studio.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve tried too and can’t. I wonder if only certain accounts are allowed to make threads? Thanks Nuffy!

Reactions: 3
Weird they used Carlz j soda and not her real name in that announcement?

I don’t know how to start a thread sorry!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.