Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes finally! She is the worst! It baffles me how they seem to have an endless supply of money for her to buy utter tat, monochrome clothes and redecorate all of the time

Reactions: 7
Yes finally! She is the worst! It baffles me how they seem to have an endless supply of money for her to buy utter tat, monochrome clothes and redecorate all of the time
Isn’t her husband a record producer or something along those lines?

She’s not the worst one out there, but her voice is so boring and monotonous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can only watch her for one day not any longer else I find her voice droning through me 😬 she seems very nice and down to earth tho and in the words of “influencers” genuine.

Reactions: 3
Yeah he’s a engineer and does the singing on the side. She’s lovely but she never happy with any thing🙄

Reactions: 2
Isn’t her husband a record producer or something along those lines?

She’s not the worst one out there, but her voice is so boring and monotonous 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol a wanna be one. Don’t think it’s his job just hobbie

Now she was one of the first accounts I liked, liked her, her family, her home. But now she’s very cringe and as you say, never happy. She’s got a lovely family and partner. She needs to be herself and stop brown nosing binch and other large accounts

I have watched Carly for a long time, I think she is real but oh my she on this beautiful holiday in Egypt (I have been to the hotel she at about & it beyond lovely) I feel like holiday isn’t for her all she did before was moan about all these other holidays see been on too think she be better with a week in Cornwall 😂

Seem like she may have read the comment & now there having the time of there life only problem
I see is to say she said the WiFi wasn’t great she has still posted daily to up date her insta also the kids need some clothes with colour 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t look to happy in any of the pictures I’ve seen. Does she ever look at the camera?

Doesn’t most people 🙈 I just feel she has something to pick at all the time. I think she should just enjoy her holiday with her family and put the phone down for once

Reactions: 1
She's taken it down anyway haha. Someone reads here
Definitely reading this then! I feel that makes her look really fake now! Such a shame as I used to love watching her stories etc I just commented on the fact she winging when she very lucky & the kids been in white all time makes me cringe 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.