Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a cold hearted witch!
She’s one of these people that pretends to have lots of compassion for others but actually doesn’t give a duck. She’s all talk. You can tell what sort of person she is by how much tolerance she has of her little boy... She isn’t coming across as relatable at all more so unhinged!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel really sorry for whoever she gets through to at UPS? I imagine she is such a horrible person to deal with and will just say it’s because she is “assertive”

That mascara does not look “insane”, it looks like any other bloody mascara, and your frog eyes are not selling it to me babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That mascara does not look “insane”, it looks like any other bloody mascara, and your frog eyes are not selling it to me babes.
Frog eyes... hilarious! God seriously if you want “false lash effect” lashes... buy the L’Oréal Baby Roll mascara for half the price 😂 Cut the crap and please stop plugging these “life changing” products. The lumi is not a miracle worker.. it isn’t going to miraculously make Carly gorgeous overnight!

Last edited:
It’s his vibe though 🙄🙄😂
He will look at those pics when he grows up and resent her for making him dress like that 😂😂😂 just like she RESENTS cooking for him. 🙄😩

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that she said that, or the tit new “quote” she’s released...

BE86FB43-9545-4BC9-95C1-388A345861DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s his vibe though 🙄🙄😂
She’s clearly got Theo’s “vibe“ very wrong and her own... they all look ridiculous! That poor little boy looks like the biggest try hard ever (how is that possible!)... and he’s not even 2 yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many people do you actually think message her saying they are in the same boat. She’s had sooooo many messages about how other people’s kids only eat grapes and yoghurts, yeah right hun.

Reactions: 1
How many people do you actually think message her saying they are in the same boat. She’s had sooooo many messages about how other people’s kids only eat grapes and yoghurts, yeah right hun.
I think she’s hankering after another freebie 🙄 we will see a gifted ad thing soon showing her new approach to eating for theo and how it’s changed her life. I can’t imagine she actually did play it cool with theo when he hasn’t been eating.

Please don’t tell me she gets commission from the vitameal thing she’s posted tonight. It is part of nuskin but I sincerely hope she doesn’t as I think it would be immoral!

Please don’t tell me she gets commission from the vitameal thing she’s posted tonight. It is part of nuskin but I sincerely hope she doesn’t as I think it would be immoral!
Very quickly deleted...

Very quickly deleted...
Hi! As previous comments I’m not a fan of MLM - Nu Skin in particular after a bad experience. But from what I remember with Vitameal they don’t earn commission on them but get points towards their volume which can help keep you at a certain level I believe. I know the company make a small amount just to cover their overheads just like all charities but Vitameal is the one part of Nu skin I did like from when I was a part of it

She’s clearly got Theo’s “vibe“ very wrong and her own... they all look ridiculous! That poor little boy looks like the biggest try hard ever (how is that possible!)... and he’s not even 2 yet!
Definitely too try hard! she just doesn’t suit what she wears at all

Kill me now. All she does is moan about poor Theo and now she’s going to just moan about another. Her two insta besties have just had their second kids so she couldn’t be out done.

Reactions: 8
Kill me now. All she does is moan about poor Theo and now she’s going to just moan about another. Her two insta besties have just had their second kids so she couldn’t be out done.
She’ll want a girl to dress up in cute #gifted outfits they can dress all matching in each other’s vibes 😫 she moans so much about Theo don’t know how she’ll cope with 2!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah them two... Two more boss mamas ‘winging it’ with their perfect Instagram lives.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.