Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I need to stand up for my work” just shut up already. She is insufferable. And now she’s posting about “food for families in need” give us a break. Like you give a duck. I feel truly sorry for her little boy growing up with a mother like that.

Reactions: 4
There’s someone else agreeing with our good friend Maria on the Katherine Jenkins post too; the tide is turning Carly. Absolutely love that Katherine Jenkins hasn’t taken any notice of her at all too!!!
She is the epitome of mean girl isn’t she. The hen do video. The ‘friends’ she has on insta. She really thinks everyone wants to be just like her.

There’s someone else agreeing with our good friend Maria on the Katherine Jenkins post too; the tide is turning Carly. Absolutely love that Katherine Jenkins hasn’t taken any notice of her at all too!!!
She is the epitome of mean girl isn’t she. The hen do video. The ‘friends’ she has on insta. She really thinks everyone wants to be just like her.

Reactions: 5
Laughing so much at Marias post 😂 Good for her, calling Carly out for what she is

Reactions: 2
would love to see carlys replies too, so many people asking for her to get the credit - just so pathetic surely they have better things to do. I have my child, my nhs job and my house to keep me busy I’ve got no time for Carlys stupid drama, there’s more important things to worry about just now than getting credit for a stupid bloody sentence. Sorry rant over 😩

Can Theo do anything right? Why not use the carrier that she was banging on about? She’d be better going back to work and putting him in nursery it seems she has no desire to actually spend time with him

Can Theo do anything right? Why not use the carrier that she was banging on about? She’d be better going back to work and putting him in nursery it seems she has no desire to actually spend time with him
She seems more bothered about the quote than the kid!

Sorry but the amount she went on about her quote and getting credit - she does a post using someone else’s idea and hides the credit in white text in the corner? Practice what you preach?

She hurts my soul..... listening to her rattle on. She is so self. It’s not really about Theo at all... it’s about Carly.

Also I get the impression Adam isn’t much help at all?

Hi... I’m new here! Just seen the last one... I’d love it if someone reposted it with the watermark edited out 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
She’s got the usuals tagged in her post too. Stacey Solomon, Mrs Hinch and Giovanna fletcher. Desperate much!!!

The last few days she has done my head in with her Moaning about lack of activities and having to amuse her son. All these ‘insta moms’ are the same - no doubt mother hood is difficult at times & some days you do want to just lock yourself in the toilet & hide but the fact is, these clowns choose to go on insta half the day so maybe if they put their phones down they wouldn’t feel so overwhelmed with real life (their homes & children). I know they whine that insta is their job but that is absolutely their choice - Carly had a good job as a teacher, she opted to give it up to work from home & care for her son so she was never forced into it. She really needs to quit her moaning & begging & appreciate what she actually has!

Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you, she doesn’t appreciate the lucky position she is in to be able to work and be with her child everyday. So many mums have no choice but to go to work and would give anything to be at home with the kids. She has the choice to stay home and doesn’t stop moaning about it.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with you, she doesn’t appreciate the lucky position she is in to be able to work and be with her child everyday. So many mums have no choice but to go to work and would give anything to be at home with the kids. She has the choice to stay home and doesn’t stop moaning about it.
Yes this! Especially as she chose to give up her teaching career to create her business so she could spend more time with Theo yet she just wants to moan about spending time with him whist trying to be “real” and “relatable” to other mums she just annoys me so much. She seems like that mum that won’t let her kid be a kid he’s got to dress a certain way, behave a certain way 😫😫

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.