Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said she isn’t prego but she has changed her name to ‘official’ because she’s clearly the only ‘official’ fit mummy

Hope everyone is okay after the lock down announcement?....if you’re not here’s a link to my overpriced boot camp. Lost your job?....join my network marketing pyramid scheme which you will earn no money from unless you have thousands of followers.

Reactions: 6
I just stumbled across this thread by accident scrolling through and had to leave a comment

I used to be in the same team as her doing NuSkin - I left after it didn’t work (I will be honest I do see a difference in my skin with the LumiSpa and my skin wasn’t particularly problematic to start with - just my honest opinion!) she would always seem very “up” herself and look down on those of us not doing well because we don’t have a huge following. Saw she was giving away a LumiSpa - if I remember correctly this goes against NuSkin rules. I just don’t see her as a relatable “influencer”

She’s a Krank - saying she was going with her old sleep guru cos she was amazing & gifted her the advice, but took Christmas off so had to find another & went with the next one who gifted her advice - these Insta Moms will actually sell their soul to anyone who gifts them - they have absolutely NO loyalty with anyone or anything

Reactions: 4
I just stumbled across this thread by accident scrolling through and had to leave a comment

I used to be in the same team as her doing NuSkin - I left after it didn’t work (I will be honest I do see a difference in my skin with the LumiSpa and my skin wasn’t particularly problematic to start with - just my honest opinion!) she would always seem very “up” herself and look down on those of us not doing well because we don’t have a huge following. Saw she was giving away a LumiSpa - if I remember correctly this goes against NuSkin rules. I just don’t see her as a relatable “influencer”
She’s not relatable at all is she...I get the impression she wouldn’t care who she stepped on to get where she wants

She looks like she’s ALWAYS been up herself. I’m thinking of the video she always posts of her hen party where she’s strutting around showing off 🤮

Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s ALWAYS been up herself. I’m thinking of the video she always posts of her hen party where she’s strutting around showing off 🤮
That video makes me CRINGE every time she posts it

Reactions: 1
Really sorry to say but her and her husband are two of the most unfortunate looking people I’ve ever seen! The teeth.... just make it stop. Also get the vibe she is completely ruthless in work and outside too.... Poor Theo being nagged for being a baby. Can she also stop dressing him like a thug too? Leopard print galore and sweats.. it doesn’t suit him and she makes him look ridiculous. I never thought it was possible to make a child look like a “try hard” but she’s nailed it!

Really sorry to say but her and her husband are two of the most unfortunate looking people I’ve ever seen! The teeth.... just make it stop. Also get the vibe she is completely ruthless in work and outside too.... Poor Theo being nagged for being a baby. Can she also stop dressing him like a thug too? Leopard print galore and sweats.. it doesn’t suit him and she makes him look ridiculous. I never thought it was possible to make a child look like a “try hard” but she’s nailed it!
Agree with every word of this!

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! The way she dresses Theo drives me insane. He’s a toddler not a teenager! Let the boy wear a bit of colour too.

and HONESTLY, why is so going on about that bloody quote. “It’s my work” 🤣🤣🤣 you’d think she’d written a film and someone else had gone ahead and made it. She really is so bloody up herself!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree! The way she dresses Theo drives me insane. He’s a toddler not a teenager! Let the boy wear a bit of colour too.

and HONESTLY, why is so going on about that bloody quote. “It’s my work” 🤣🤣🤣 you’d think she’d written a film and someone else had gone ahead and made it. She really is so bloody up herself!
Honestly the quote stuff is ridiculous - she’s so gutted celebrities have posted her quote without her logo. I’d just be excited to see my stuff posted

Honestly the quote stuff is ridiculous - she’s so gutted celebrities have posted her quote without her logo. I’d just be excited to see my stuff posted
She’s proper panicking isn’t she 😂😂

Effing William Shakespeare she ain’t. She needs to calm down

It’s a incredibly naff quote to be getting the attention it is. As a mother that quote did nothing for me. I will continue to read Rupi Kaur ect with a bit of substance and wisdom not some “Mumlife influencer” who has a lot of dislike for her one child. You would think she was Rumi the prophet or Wordsworth the way she’s going on about writing her poetry... she lacks any self awareness. Isn’t life all about sharing your gift? All she wants is praise and admiration. Its pathetic

Will she just duck off with this quote?
Is Maria who commented on the Katherine Jenkins post on here? She was totally right although looks like Carly has deleted her nasty responses now.
did she think that this quote was going to get her a book deal or something? GET THE duck OVER YOURSELF

Reactions: 4
Is Maria who commented on the Katherine Jenkins post on here? She was totally right although looks like Carly has deleted her nasty responses now.
did she think that this quote was going to get her a book deal or something? GET THE duck OVER YOURSELF
This is brilliant... she’s literally the most self centred woman who’s a mother I’ve ever seen... how embrwssi
Thank you Maria! Took the words right out my mouth. What a selfish egotistical excuse of a mother. Moaning and crying all over a literal sentence she posted on her very open profile. It’s hilarious. She wants recognition and appraisal....MEANWHILE key workers continue to risk their lives daily? Give me strength. Get some perspective.

Reactions: 2
I’d loved to have seen her replies to her rather - relatable influencer crown slipping a bit there

Also, anyone else think her “blow dry” makes her look like she should be one of the old ladies off Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, anyone else think her “blow dry” makes her look like she should be one of the old ladies off Corrie
She’s just fugly... and her personality makes her even less attractive. Sorry but true!

She posted on her stories after a rant saying “night” and then 40 minutes later she’s promoting lumi again 😂

• Heart
She’s just fugly... and her personality makes her even less attractive. Sorry but true!

She posted on her stories after a rant saying “night” and then 40 minutes later she’s promoting lumi again 😂
She’s hoping people will be feeling sorry for her after her “work” was stolen 🤣🤣 shameless!

It’s a incredibly naff quote to be getting the attention it is. As a mother that quote did nothing for me. I will continue to read Rupi Kaur ect with a bit of substance and wisdom not some “Mumlife influencer” who has a lot of dislike for her one child. You would think she was Rumi the prophet or Wordsworth the way she’s going on about writing her poetry... she lacks any self awareness. Isn’t life all about sharing your gift? All she wants is praise and admiration. Its pathetic
And followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.