Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can she not cope with one bad night with her child? I feel like she complains every single time he doesnā€™t sleep well?
My daughter had a cold last week and was up all hours and didnā€™t sleep for more than half an hour at a time. Do you know what I did? Moaned to my husband and said youā€™re doing bedtime till 4am and then Iā€™ll take over again. I get the feeling Adam isnā€™t that helpful....

Reactions: 6
And now she's back to moaning about Theo going through a leap or whatever. Its like she has a tick list of things she has to go through every so often.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she just mentions things so it looks like she has loads of people messaging her šŸ¤” sheā€™s mentioned how awkward Theo is being recently and all of a sudden loads of people are messaging her saying they are going through the same thing. I think she may be over exaggerating the amount of people messaging her.

Reactions: 2
She genuinely thinks she has the hardest job in the world. Wait until heā€™s 3. Sheā€™d be better paying him some attention once in a while.

Also, imagine your main priority on your gifted night away without your baby being taking pictures and videos of you using your lumi at all different angles so she can post them throughout the week and doesnā€™t have to clean her face sat in her living room. What an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one who canā€™t see any difference. Just picture 2 has slightly worse lighting
oh goddddd is she still going on about her face and scamming people out of their cash?! Havenā€™t watched her stories for a while

Reactions: 3
oh goddddd is she still going on about her face and scamming people out of their cash?! Havenā€™t watched her stories for a while
Sheā€™s so boring - 40% off a Lumi, yet her and the company still make money..... so itā€™s clearly marked up to the hilt in the first place

Pretty sure she said the lumi wouldnā€™t go in the Black Friday sale and yet low and behold.... sheā€™s trying to flog that tat for Black Friday.

her before and after pictures are always so tit, does she really think weā€™re fooled by a change in lighting?

no amount of lumi is going to change the fact you look like a frog and youā€™re a massive fraud āœŒšŸ¼

Also anyone hate the way she keeps banging on about ā€œher 2 businessesā€ and how hard she works and all so she can spend time with Theo....

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s only a matter of time until the police look into @thefitmummytotheo as I knew someone who also sold things in the exact same way that she does and it didnā€™t turn out well for them. We are all on to you and your scam!

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s only a matter of time until the police look into @thefitmummytotheo as I knew someone who also sold things in the exact same way that she does and it didnā€™t turn out well for them. We are all on to you and your scam!
I know sheā€™s been reported to the ASA more than once and had been told to declare her ads! But still doesnā€™t

Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one who canā€™t see any difference. Just picture 2 has slightly worse lighting
1A34FE66-70BF-4703-A0A4-D6296F18A66C.png

This is so embarrassing. No difference just a lighting change and sheā€™s brushed her eyebrows up on the left hand side.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What really annoys me is the way she says ā€˜Iā€™ve got 14 spots left...now Iā€™ve only got 5ā€™ as if that many people are really spending Ā£200 on a bleeping face iron in the space of half an hour. Then she kindly bought ā€˜an extra few for those people who missed outā€™ and sheā€™s already gone and flogged 5 of them apparently too. All a bloody lie. Bet sheā€™s sold 2 at best! Just wants people to think sheā€™s a boss mama

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.