Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she asks her own questions on Instagram, there is always one about her boot camps or Theo’s routine. I’m also not sure why she is ‘styling’ his hair either with what looks like gel. He hasn’t got much hair and he’s just turned 1 🤔 I’m totally over her clothing hauls when she’s saying that’s ‘his colour’ or ‘his vibe’ seriously, change the record!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So how is that a fair experiment when she does the dupe first, surely she should do it the other way round

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, Vogons would be jealous of Carly Harris's poetry. Absolute tripe.

Reactions: 1
I can’t handle one more bleeping poem. Seriously. And one more suggestion for where she can buy something when we all know she’s begging for freebies. That pink dress she wore was awful. I did enjoy that Theo had a good time with his auntie all day, probably because he wasn’t just being thrown in the buggy or left to his own devices so she can be a boss mama all day 🙄🙄🙄

I can’t handle one more bleeping poem. Seriously. And one more suggestion for where she can buy something when we all know she’s begging for freebies. That pink dress she wore was awful. I did enjoy that Theo had a good time with his auntie all day, probably because he wasn’t just being thrown in the buggy or left to his own devices so she can be a boss mama all day 🙄🙄🙄
I have no idea why she thinks she can write poetry. She's deluded on that score. I also find it hard to believe she got loads of messages about that dress! It looked a bit creased and very average, TBQHWY.

So has anyone seen how much this new programme she is flogging is?? The mother of all comebacks, the whole reason she took on an assistant? I cannot believe it! The “value” is £3,000 😂 but the special price for you lovely Mama’s, during a recession and a pandemic......£449!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So has anyone seen how much this new programme she is flogging is?? The mother of all comebacks, the whole reason she took on an assistant? I cannot believe it! The “value” is £3,000 😂 but the special price for you lovely Mama’s, during a recession and a pandemic......£449!!!!
£500 for a WhatsApp group?!

• Haha
How has she valued this? £2000 value for a webinar?

• Haha
How has she valued this? £2000 value for a webinar?
Easily done with made up figures! Seems very similar to the marketing she is currently in where every single price is inflated and then there is a “sale” on!

Cheeky cow. I assume she's arrived at the "values" of each component part of the programme via the very scientific method of plucking them out of her arse.

And now selling her gifted Theo outfits to more of her followers. Can they not see she literally just sees them as people to exploit money out of?

Reactions: 1
Why TF does she feel the need to have no bra on recording her stories all the time. She’s a horrendous saleswoman too, all smoke and mirrors.

- Patronises and more or less insults women who are dieting in effectively after childbirth (calling them "crazy" etc)

- Talks about how she was SO OVERWEIGHT when she was younger; posts photos that seem to show she wasn't more than a size 10/12 at that point

How charming and not at all irresponsible of her...

I'm sorry but for how much she uses and raves about the lumi and how good it is, I dont think her skin looks that good.

£3000, wow she really thinks she’s something special. £2k for a webinar? I’ve never paid for a webinar, ever.
Honestly don’t know why I follow her. Really struggle to watch her flap that massive beak of hers about that bleeping piece of plastic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.