Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had definitely been reading here, With all the ‘don’t care what people say’ I’m just providing for my family nonsense.. yes you maybe providing for your family but at what cost conning other mums 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought she was going to be silent from 9am. 9.03 she’s posting a story. Notice she also had to pop her email address on to make sure she can continue conning vulnerable Mums.
Also - I have a 1 year old and he certainly doesn’t have a temper like Theo - nor did my 4 year old at his age. It sounds like he’s an absolute nightmare and she doesn’t seem to be doing much to prevent it. Maybe if she spent less time on her phone selling tit and more time interacting with him, he wouldn’t be such a handful every time she left her house. Also Carly, kids don’t like shopping.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was going to be silent from 9am. 9.03 she’s posting a story. Notice she also had to pop her email address on to make sure she can continue conning vulnerable Mums.
Also - I have a 1 year old and he certainly doesn’t have a temper like Theo - nor did my 4 year old at his age. It sounds like he’s an absolute nightmare and she doesn’t seem to be doing much to prevent it. Maybe if she spent less time on her phone selling tit and more time interacting with him, he wouldn’t be such a handful every time she left her house. Also Carly, kids don’t like shopping.
100% agree, my son is 13 months and don’t get me wrong he has his moments but Theo seems to be a real handful, she should get off her phone I honestly don’t no how she finds time to fit everything in she’s forever on Instagram and doing experiments with a strawberry 😫 or fitness classes replying to emails writing poems! just spend some quality time with your son and give him some attention maybe he wouldn’t have so many tantrums, he’s probably bored shitless

If people have actually been asking her about that naff-looking lipstick, I will consume millinery. Also I really wish she'd knock it off with "slide into my DMs" :sick:

Screenshot_20200802_110442_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
He would learn to walk far quicker if she took the Vans off his feet! Babies aren’t meant to have shoes on until they’ve been walking a good few weeks Carly - they need to feel the floor with their toes!!!!!!! Probably completely the wrong size for him too but who cares unless he looks ‘a vibe’ in his ‘oversized T-shirt’s’ and leggings.

Reactions: 7
You’re exclusively breastfeeding a 14 months? So previous Theo has never eaten anything? EVER? Christ alive she’s full of tit.

Reactions: 2
You’re exclusively breastfeeding a 14 months? So previous Theo has never eaten anything? EVER? Christ alive she’s full of tit.
To be fair, "exclusively breastfeeding" in that context just means that the only milk he drinks is breastmilk (as opposed to cow's milk or formula). Not entirely sure I believe that either, mind!

Her followers must be stupid if they believe her ‘review’ of the ‘lumi dupe’ the fact that she disappears half way through to ‘rinse her face’ says it all - she could have done anything ie add more make up! Also, why the duck does she not wash her face in the bathroom it really annoys me!

Her followers must be stupid if they believe her ‘review’ of the ‘lumi dupe’ the fact that she disappears half way through to ‘rinse her face’ says it all - she could have done anything ie add more make up! Also, why the duck does she not wash her face in the bathroom it really annoys me!
Also the egg thing - how do we know she’s using same pressure? I was watching it thinking “I wonder who will fall for this”

So she won't test the Lumi against a hot flannel because she has a phobia of flannels :unsure:

I have to say I do find a hot flannel* very effective for washing my son's face and hands at mealtimes, wiping down his highchair, etc etc. More so than baby wipes. I wonder if it'd outperform the glorious Lumi as well! **

*other cloths are available
**I am almost CERTAIN it would, tbqhwy

• Haha
So she won't test the Lumi against a hot flannel because she has a phobia of flannels :unsure:

I have to say I do find a hot flannel* very effective for washing my son's face and hands at mealtimes, wiping down his highchair, etc etc. More so than baby wipes. I wonder if it'd outperform the glorious Lumi as well! **

*other cloths are available
**I am almost CERTAIN it would, tbqhwy
This made me so mad too, like you’ve never used a flannel? Do you use a towel? They’re the exact same thing you moron. She’s hit a new level of arrogant this week

OMG how can she peddle these pathetic lies and sleep at night?! Utter snake oil. She's a charlatan.

Screenshot_20200805_215513_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200805_215521_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
Where she does the ‘big reveal’ on the ‘dupe’ the camera is at a completely different angle from the previous story and the ‘dupe’ isn’t in the same place. She’s clearly cleaned it and then carried on recording. She’s a barefaced liar and she’s cheating vulnerable Mums out of large sums of money. I genuinely don’t know how she can sleep at night, she has ZERO credibility.

Reactions: 5
Also, she’s Guna say the dupe is rubbish because it would do her out of a job if everyone bought that instead of the lumi! Also what happens when all of her followers have a lumi, they’re not going to buy another one

Also, she’s Guna say the dupe is rubbish because it would do her out of a job if everyone bought that instead of the lumi! Also what happens when all of her followers have a lumi, they’re not going to buy another one
Then she'll go on a recruitment drive to create more #bossbabes who will then try to flog Lumis to all their friends. Yes, this is as unsustainable as it sounds. Classic pyramid scheme!

The whole thing about her being genuinely worried about what it’s done to her skin and how it’s burning? Is she for real? She’s a tit actor and an even bigger liar

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.