Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not normally Carly’s biggest fan, but I do hope she’s ok. It’s not like her not to be online for so long.

Reactions: 2
So Carly did a ‘fully honest review’ of paultons park as she paid for her tickets. Does that mean all of her ad gifted aren’t honest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moaning about Theo’s sleep/illness/everything again and how she can’t take the sleep deprivation. Yes kids get ill or don’t sleep yet some of us have to cope with that and then go off and do our real life jobs for the day (yes sometimes also when pregnant) if she can’t cope with broken sleep now how will she cope with a newborn and if she can’t deal with one poorly child imagine how she’ll cope if Theo and second one get ill at the same time🤷🏻‍♀️ My kids always pass stuff to each other - if one gets ill of course the other(s) will too 😫

Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting crying with your kid and thinking, I know what I’ll do, take a photo for Instagram 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine sitting crying with your kid and thinking, I know what I’ll do, take a photo for Instagram 🤦🏽‍♀️
She said she took it to send to her mum 🙈 if I sent my mum a picture of me crying with my kids also crying on me she would be like wow love pull yourself together yes we all have those days but come on!!

She said she took it to send to her mum 🙈 if I sent my mum a picture of me crying with my kids also crying on me she would be like wow love pull yourself together yes we all have those days but come on!!
Exactly - don’t get me wrong, parenting is hard and she is obvs hormonal but maybe just go take another insta break and get your tit sorted then come back.
if she took it to show her mum then why not just do that instead of seeking validation from strangers on the internet 🤦🏽‍♀️
Personally I am over all the ‘who can keep it the most real’ insta posts - bore off, we all have crap days and crap weeks but it’s life.

This is so cringe. She has family. Local family. I get making people aware you’re having a tit time so they don’t fell bad when they’re having a tit time also. But you can do that by just scraping the surface. She’s just doing her usual begging for attention and likes and it’s cringy and embarrassing. Why can’t she just text her mates or sisters or mum when she’s struggling? She will not cope well with a newborn unless Theo becomes a different child, imagine if she had a real job as well? It’s ridiculous. Although that kid could definitely benefit from being at nursery sometime soon

Attachments

This is so cringe. She has family. Local family. I get making people aware you’re having a tit time so they don’t fell bad when they’re having a tit time also. But you can do that by just scraping the surface. She’s just doing her usual begging for attention and likes and it’s cringy and embarrassing. Why can’t she just text her mates or sisters or mum when she’s struggling? She will not cope well with a newborn unless Theo becomes a different child, imagine if she had a real job as well? It’s ridiculous. Although that kid could definitely benefit from being at nursery sometime soon
Yes he would! but then he won’t cos she can’t bag a free nursery place/childminder from insta!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, and without sounding TOO judgey her house is so small and her husband doesn’t seem to be around or play a part much? I get he has a real job lol, but if I was 6-7 months pregnant I’m pretty sure my husband would step in for a couple of these nights shifts with the toddler?!

Reactions: 4
I can't stand people who go in for all that bollocks of "I haven't eaten or drunk anything all day cos I'M A MUM AND MY TODDLER COMES FIRST". Yes, love, so does mine, but you know what? If I don't eat or drink all day, I'll do a pretty tit job of looking after him. Grab a cereal bar and a water bottle, and stop perpetuating this harmful trope of "mothers must suffer otherwise they're doing it wrong", particularly as YOU'RE PREGNANT and your physical health and self-care REALLY MATTER (which any self-respecting PT should know, really!). Put your own oxygen mask on before you help others, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am genuinely a bit worried for how she will cope with a baby and a toddler?

Lol anyone else think the deadpan face in her new reel is off putting of the actual work out

Reactions: 2
If I roll my eyes any harder I’ll be able to see the back of my head I can’t even cope with her crap
0EE024F8-A031-45CA-8872-893F556E6265.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing that all the questions people asked had affiliated links attached to them - anyone could be forgiven for thinking she wrote the questions to herself!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.