Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great another poem 🙈
For someone that doesn’t want to be defined by her c-section she makes it such a massive focal point. Anyone that’s had a baby - c-section or natural is a hero in my eyes.
Also I felt really uncomfortable when she called Theo literal Satan on her story. I know people say their kids are being little devils or their being like Satan but the amount she goes on about it really gets to me like cherish every moment with your child - I think I’m really emotional at the minute in terms of pregnancy/parenthood and so it really got under my skin.
Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 6
Literally calling her little boy Satan.......not okay

For someone that doesn’t want to be defined by her c-section she makes it such a massive focal point. Anyone that’s had a baby - c-section or natural is a hero in my eyes.
Also I felt really uncomfortable when she called Theo literal Satan on her story. I know people say their kids are being little devils or their being like Satan but the amount she goes on about it really gets to me like cherish every moment with your child - I think I’m really emotional at the minute in terms of pregnancy/parenthood and so it really got under my skin.
Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 3
So she’s saying she’s not a bad parent she’s just drained. How will she cope with2? The jump from 1 to 2, especially when the eldest is still only a toddler is unbelievably hard in comparison to just the 1?

Reactions: 2
So she’s saying she’s not a bad parent she’s just drained. How will she cope with2? The jump from 1 to 2, especially when the eldest is still only a toddler is unbelievably hard in comparison to just the 1?
And moaning about Theo again on today’s stories. Don’t know how she’ll cope with him and a baby especially as she hardly wants to give him attention now - he won’t get a look in when baby arrives!

Reactions: 1
Why does she say this like she doesn’t know... it’s her sisters company! She does the same for her sisters party company!
I didn’t know it was her sisters company! I feel like that should be something she should say when she’s promoting it

It is her sisters company. She is such a beg, I honestly can’t bear the whole ‘can anyone recommend a small business for kids clothing?’ Crap that all these insta mums ask, then they get gifted and I can guarantee they NEVER buy anything from said business again.
imagine an insta mum asking if anyone could recommend a PT- don’t think Carly would be offering her services free of charge. These people are all so beggy they make me sick.

Reactions: 7
Is she having a girl? She’s selling all Theo’s old clothes, surely if they didn’t know you’d keep all the old clothes in case of another boy? Or does she just want brand new/gifted for the new baby?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she having a girl? She’s selling all Theo’s old clothes, surely if they didn’t know you’d keep all the old clothes in case of another boy? Or does she just want brand new/gifted for the new baby?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Definitely on the beg for gifted stuff 🙄

Yup begging for new stuff… surely soon we will be getting ‘can anyone recommend a small business that has amazing neutral baby stuff…’

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that toy suggestion thing all about. You have to click the link to have any idea what she’s on about. At least put a picture with it. So disingenuous!

Reactions: 8
Wtf is that toy suggestion thing all about. You have to click the link to have any idea what she’s on about. At least put a picture with it. So disingenuous!
Swipey swipey 🤣 a mean do people actually ask for you recommendations 🙈🤯🤯 surely you know what your kids into

• Haha
She’s just trying to make as much as possible off of curious clicks. She gets a tiny amount each time with no need to purchase for her to benefit. Anything to make some money!

Reactions: 3
She’s just trying to make as much as possible off of curious clicks. She gets a tiny amount each time with no need to purchase for her to benefit. Anything to make some money!
Thought the same! She’s such a schemer 😂 Also how she’s ever going to cope with 2 is beyond me! She’s counting down Theo’s bedtime from the moment he wakes up! Poor kid

She’s done the same with that plum app? I looked into it as I need to be better at saving and you can get £15 for every three people who sign up from your recommendation! So if three people have signed up from the link she posted, she’ll have made £15! Does that need to be an ad on Instagram?!

Also. Shut up about your c section? Nobody cares. I had an emergency, traumatic section and I don’t bang on about it 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s done the same with that plum app? I looked into it as I need to be better at saving and you can get £15 for every three people who sign up from your recommendation! So if three people have signed up from the link she posted, she’ll have made £15! Does that need to be an ad on Instagram?!

Also. Shut up about your c section? Nobody cares. I had an emergency, traumatic section and I don’t bang on about it 🙄
Oh I was interested in that Plum app but refused to click on the link as assumed if she was promoting it she’d be getting something out of it!! She’s so shady!!!

I know a few women who had emergency sections and traumatic births and they don’t seem to let it define them like she does.

She’s relentless with her traumatic C section chat, I know women who have almost died giving birth but they don’t keep on about it years later.
Also all the ‘I get sooo many DM’s about Theo’s sandals’ No you don’t, all the stuff you buy is from H&M and they pay the most commission for swipe ups so ladies if you do actually want anything from H&M, just go on and look at the website, don’t be lining her pockets. She riled me when she said Theo eats in restaurants so swipe up so she can afford his expensive taste - I know it’s partly said as a joke but she said a while back that her Lumi Spa income is double her teaching salary so she doesn’t need 7p per H&M swipe up from me 🤪🤪

Reactions: 10
She’s relentless with her traumatic C section chat, I know women who have almost died giving birth but they don’t keep on about it years later.
Also all the ‘I get sooo many DM’s about Theo’s sandals’ No you don’t, all the stuff you buy is from H&M and they pay the most commission for swipe ups so ladies if you do actually want anything from H&M, just go on and look at the website, don’t be lining her pockets. She riled me when she said Theo eats in restaurants so swipe up so she can afford his expensive taste - I know it’s partly said as a joke but she said a while back that her Lumi Spa income is double her teaching salary so she doesn’t need 7p per H&M swipe up from me 🤪🤪
Could not agree more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.