Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sure all of the people she tagged just loved seeing her, but loved it more when they got to walk away. Gonna start calling her ā€œSo Many Friends Finnyā€. But thereā€™s always a complaint with her, isnā€™t there?
Carly will find outrage in every situation.

Reactions: 7
Jesus itā€™s just an explanation in case anyone was wondering WHY she was using a crutch, thatā€™s it! No apologising or making excuses just a simple bleeping explanation. Stop looking for tit to be offended by Carly! šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sure all of the people she tagged just loved seeing her, but loved it more when they got to walk away. Gonna start calling her ā€œSo Many Friends Finnyā€. But thereā€™s always a complaint with her, isnā€™t there?
ugh just the biggest eye roll at this. She is too much. I guess itā€™s not up to me to say what is and isnā€™t offensive to others but this just feels a simple explanation for those who might be wondering. Like for sure someone would say ā€œI wonder why she had a crutch?ā€ and that is not ableist.

Reactions: 5
God she's thick. They explained why the actor had a crutch because the audience may have assumed it was part of the performance and would be explained in the plot. Telling them at the start that the actor was injured completely reasonable.

She just looks for reasons to be a miserable cow everywhere she goes.

Reactions: 9
Because she has soooo many friends šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ and sheā€™s soooo busy. Busy being a massive pain in the arse, complaining and whinging every chance she gets because sheā€™s the biggest victim. Maybe youā€™re just a miserable, bitter c*** Finny.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she has soooo many friends šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ and sheā€™s soooo busy. Busy being a massive pain in the arse, complaining and whinging every chance she gets because sheā€™s the biggest victim. Maybe youā€™re just a miserable, bitter c*** Finny.
duck sheā€™s annoying.

Reactions: 4
Christ. Why would anyone care if she's busy? The world will still go on turning without Carly around to complain that everything she sees is ableist. And if she thinks sharing a link is work then she's never done a day of real work in her life.

Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s lots of artists/people I really like appearing at a Wheeler Centre event next week and I almost purchased a ticket, until I saw her name on the list and it put me off the entire thing.

• Wow
Christ. Why would anyone care if she's busy? The world will still go on turning without Carly around to complain that everything she sees is ableist. And if she thinks sharing a link is work then she's never done a day of real work in her life.
I know, right?

I might put a memo out for my followers saying how busy I am. Oh wait.... no one cares because everyone's bleeping busy.

Shes absolutely insufferable.

Reactions: 7
Tattlers, just so you know, Iā€™m very busy today keeping up with other threads. I wonā€™t be commenting on this thread further (unless I feel like it). Please do not tag me or quote me or ask me any questions. Receiving a like and having to check my notifications is work. Thanks for your understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tattlers, just so you know, Iā€™m very busy today keeping up with other threads. I wonā€™t be commenting on this thread further (unless I feel like it). Please do not tag me or quote me or ask me any questions. Receiving a like and having to check my notifications is work. Thanks for your understanding.
Correcting any of my thoughts is abelist behavior and should not be done. Anything I disagree with is abelist. I am disabled and therefore above reproach.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can Carly put the toilet roll holder back in the loo where it belongs?
She looks deranged. Like the weird intellectually disabled girl at school people are nice to and pretend to be friends with because so they donā€™t seem like a witch but would rather have nothing to do with.

She doesnā€™t get that though. She thinks people actually like her.

I doubt a stylist could even give her fashion advice because sheā€™d be publicly slaughtered on her socials for saying something Carly interpreted negatively.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She looks deranged. Like the weird intellectually disabled girl at school people are nice to and pretend to be friends with because so they donā€™t seem like a witch but would rather have nothing to do with.

She doesnā€™t get that though. She thinks people actually like her.

I doubt a stylist could even give her fashion advice because sheā€™d be publicly slaughtered on her socials for saying something Carly interpreted negatively.
She defs looks weird, but Iā€™m going to white knight here and say that intellectually disabled people arenā€™t weird. Iā€™m not offended so donā€™t worry @Kathy Hiltons Martini! Carly will be. I donā€™t know what a stylist could really do with her??