Carly Ashton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? Used to enjoy her cute pictures of her girls but she now seems to have been sucked into the god forsaken pyramid scheme world and is always looking to recruit her followers to sell absolute shite.

Reactions: 3
I follow her. I have a children’s clothes business and I sent her outfits a while back for free in exchange for some of her fab pics (which she also charged for more fool me) she also requested what I sent her didn’t want a certain style etc. Took agessss to post the pics as well. Really disappointed. But yes I think as the girls have gotten older things have changed and looks like she’s trying to make money via this pyramid scheme xx

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I follow her. I have a children’s clothes business and I sent her outfits a while back for free in exchange for some of her fab pics (which she also charged for more fool me) she also requested what I sent her didn’t want a certain style etc. Took agessss to post the pics as well. Really disappointed. But yes I think as the girls have gotten older things have changed and looks like she’s trying to make money via this pyramid scheme xx
SHE charged YOU after you sent her free clothes??!! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I feel like her Instagram is such a waste! She had a platform to make a career out of it / better standard of life for her daughters. But no she obviously has no drive which is a shame for the girls. Spending your days trying to recruit naive people to make yourself money, doesn’t sit right with me at all but hey they’re making a grand a week who am I to talk 🤨

Reactions: 1