Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody noticed she doesn’t receive any ‘friend mail’ anymore? Or if she does it’s never mentioned in her boring vlogs. It used to be a common occurrence for her to receive endless gifts from subscribers or fellow youtubers. Take the expensive sewing machine she was gifted (obviously from someone with more money than sense). Wonder how many times she’s used that? Bet the bike her mum bought her is covered in cobwebs. Perhaps people have wised up to the freebie grabbing guzzler.

Reactions: 2
I is expecting hmm, four pound loss, she's doing well. Not sure why she does not have friend mail any more. To be honest I liked her back then and was pleased for her, but then they kept sending her cakes and reeses peanut things and I just thought the womans clearly very overweight, these people are trying to kill her. Then she just made this absolutely horrendous pre I'm starting a diet video and ordered people not to utter a word or offer any advice, it really was a big eff you to the people who had been sending her stuff for ages, who quite clearly were fond of her. Anyways I just thought here we go, another youtuber treating real people like tit, when she watches other peoples videos, she's a youtube viewer too, but there seems to be this unwritten rule to treat people like subhumans. when you own your own channel.
She does have the buy me a kofi button still and we here at tattle donate our advice lolll
Just a footnote, she has taken peoples advice, won't admit to it and has never said a single thank you for peoples support.

Last edited:
Classic Carla today!😂😂 At the end of her 'what I ate in a day' pieces she'll always throw in the line, 'Oh I forgot to say I also had a mini Mars bar, a Freddo, a teacake' or similar. Cut to mini freedom vlog where she weighs A SLICE OF BREAD and she weighs A TUB OF BUTTER!!!! Oh I live for this content, keep it up! Those dogs in the kitchen make me want to 😨😨😨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
279092064_400264695049817_7808130407286350574_n.jpg
279388300_1367789080392721_2727314659644297317_n.jpg

Carla love ... are you getting paid more for these poses? Who would willingly bend over - not once - but twice right in front of a camera and then NOT edit it out? We all applaud that you've lost a good bit of weight but really ?? An almost 50 year old doing the old 'full moon in the afternoon' shot ...come on!! Also...I'm sure Brad Pitt is breathing a sigh of relief that you don't fancy him! This wasn't actually a big surprise to me as he is probably twice as old as you prefer your friends. Was imagining gorgeous Brad out for breakfast with our lady and seeing the egg yolk drip down the chin :) !! mmmmm....romantic. Still giving the new full time job about 4-6 months - the only thing that will keep her there is the pay packet ...and, mark my words, she will still be moaning about money even with about five income streams! Poor Nat - mummy dearest wouldn't even fold her little basket of clothes for her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but who feeds their dogs tinned food, it's dreadful, they use meat not fit for human consumption, it's cooked and burnt, why do people in this day and age think pedigree chum are animal nutritionists. Greedy corporates is what they are. They make pet food cause they just scrape all the rotten bits of other animals off the floor and put it in their food. I wouldn't feed that stuff to anything, animal,human, cockroach, nothing deserves that tit, meanwhile she eats all her meals out. and posh ready meals from M&S.
Judging by her enormous arse she really has spent the last six months pretending she has lost weight, with her one pound on and one pound off routine. She looks massive still.
By the way is she worming them? lol you don't get worms when you feed your animals clean nutritional food. worms come from rancid bacteria ridden corpses. Humans get worms too, especially from pork cause pigs have a lot of bacteria.
Agrees she won't last in that job, it won't be enough money for her to dine out on whilst her dogs eat garbage. Sorry, I'm upset, really thick crappy people buy that low life tinned crap, makes my heart break when I see pets who people supposedly love fed tit in a bowl.
lol just watching her cook, nice clean food, not rancid poison in a can. She really is a bleeping selfish ignorant witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1231971View attachment 1231973
Carla love ... are you getting paid more for these poses? Who would willingly bend over - not once - but twice right in front of a camera and then NOT edit it out? We all applaud that you've lost a good bit of weight but really ?? An almost 50 year old doing the old 'full moon in the afternoon' shot ...come on!! Also...I'm sure Brad Pitt is breathing a sigh of relief that you don't fancy him! This wasn't actually a big surprise to me as he is probably twice as old as you prefer your friends. Was imagining gorgeous Brad out for breakfast with our lady and seeing the egg yolk drip down the chin :) !! mmmmm....romantic. Still giving the new full time job about 4-6 months - the only thing that will keep her there is the pay packet ...and, mark my words, she will still be moaning about money even with about five income streams! Poor Nat - mummy dearest wouldn't even fold her little basket of clothes for her!
With poses like that she'll probably be 'Only Fans' next. "Give me a fiver and I show you my big fat, total eclipse arse"

• Haha
She went out for a meal cause there was a Y in the daY, oops I mean to celebrate a week in her job. Showed us nice pic of her meal, whilst her dogs eat the shittest cheapest food on the planet.

Reactions: 5
She went out for a meal cause there was a Y in the daY, oops I mean to celebrate a week in her job. Showed us nice pic of her meal, whilst her dogs eat the shittest cheapest food on the planet.

But she only started on Tuesday so its not a week. Any excuse for a pig out.

Reactions: 1
But she only started on Tuesday so its not a week. Any excuse for a pig out.
Yep, any excuse, but after what I saw she served up to those dogs earlier, I am disgusted. I know people who give their dogs nutritious vet approved food, not that slop. No wonder they all just left it in the bowls.

279388300_1367789080392721_2727314659644297317_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.