Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust our Cunta to make money off her poor kids being unwell!! She is unbelievable, although can't say I'm in the slightest surprised. It did crack me right up seeing it say she spent £500... definitely didn't lying twit!! 🤣🤣

😂😂 she didn’t buy the uniform
She didn't buy anything!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
She got gifted start rite shoes for them all, including her older girl.
And let’s face it, she could afford whatever she had to pay for in uniforms with the money she’s saved by hardly having to pay for any clothes, toys and days out etc through all the gifted stuff she’s had.
Most parents have to buy their kids uniforms as well as everything else they need.

And I don’t think they all tested positive, and I’m sure the bags were gifted, as well as £50 shoes for each of them definitely takes the piss

Reactions: 3
£650 gifted Xmas tree and £69 a box of decorations for it, this woman completely takes the piss

• Wow
Reactions: 4
£650 gifted Xmas tree and £69 a box of decorations for it, this woman completely takes the piss
And all while she’s in the middle of boxing up stuff to move house and saying that the move may still fall through she’s prattling on about Christmas trees & baubles!

And all while she’s in the middle of boxing up stuff to move house and saying that the move may still fall through she’s prattling on about Christmas trees & baubles!
I’ve just watched the rest of her stories, I’m speechless at the amount of stuff gifted and the price of it well over £1500 for a Xmas tree and decs didn’t she say the new house was needed loads of work done to it ? So what a washed giving it all to her

I’ve just watched the rest of her stories, I’m speechless at the amount of stuff gifted and the price of it well over £1500 for a Xmas tree and decs didn’t she say the new house was needed loads of work done to it ? So what a washed giving it all to her
She’s still going on her stories with it all, tons of stuff, it’s ridiculous.
She’s 5 kids she must already have a tree & baubles to go on it.
she’ll have anything, she doesn’t care so long as she doesn’t need to pay.
But someone is paying for it, and it just happens to be paying customers of the company when they actually buy their stuff, it’s included in the price, like for advertising, we pay for it when we buy their products.
She’s a bleeping hard faced mare.

bleeping ridiculous isn't it. I hope the house sale falls through, that'd crack me right up! Maybe if she got off her ass and did something other than filming her face up close or the same old tit of the girls* and the constant opening of bleeping gifts she'd get tit done and maybe even be able to earn something without exploiting her kids!

*nothing against the girls, they are adorable and just being kids, poor things having Cunta as a mother! It's her interrogating them and lining them up at the gate same tit everyday!

bleeping ridiculous isn't it. I hope the house sale falls through, that'd crack me right up! Maybe if she got off her ass and did something other than filming her face up close or the same old tit of the girls* and the constant opening of bleeping gifts she'd get tit done and maybe even be able to earn something without exploiting her kids!

*nothing against the girls, they are adorable and just being kids, poor things having Cunta as a mother! It's her interrogating them and lining them up at the gate same tit everyday!
I’d love to hear what the other parents at the school think of her when they see that performance of her lining the kids up and filming them each morning 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s on the beg for a modelling contract with River Island for her elder girl now!!!!
Have these lot no shame?
They certainly have no pride, let the kids be kids.

She’s on the beg for a modelling contract with River Island for her elder girl now!!!!
Have these lot no shame?
They certainly have no pride, let the kids be kids.
It’s tagging all the companies all the time and not just one 3 of the river island ones , no shame what so ever , Its surprising she paid for the clothes she’s wearing and not matching the quads

It’s tagging all the companies all the time and not just one 3 of the river island ones , no shame what so ever , Its surprising she paid for the clothes she’s wearing and not matching the quads
Must think the company actually owe her a modelling contract because she’s actually paid for the clothes that her child is wearing 🙄

Is it just me that thinks she lets Darcie dress and act older than she is? What little girl wants to spend their 8th birthday money on crop-tops and plain, black leggings? Maybe at 11, even 10, but just gone 8? No problem if you're fine with your child wearing those clothes, but when she poses like this while wearing them, it's clear she's been influenced somehow. My 8-year-old niece wouldn't know these poses. And to post them online for thousands of strangers to see?
Screenshot_1.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks she lets Darcie dress and act older than she is? What little girl wants to spend their 8th birthday money on crop-tops and plain, black leggings? Maybe at 11, even 10, but just gone 8? No problem if you're fine with your child wearing those clothes, but when she poses like this while wearing them, it's clear she's been influenced somehow. My 8-year-old niece wouldn't know these poses. And to post them online for thousands of strangers to see?
View attachment 865290
Exactly, she’s a stunner but those poses and clothes really do spoil the look.

Exactly, she’s a stunner but those poses and clothes really do spoil the look.
Also the quads have had pierced ears from being tiny babies, I don’t like that either, have always thought it chavvy.

Last edited:
Must think the company actually owe her a modelling contract because she’s actually paid for the clothes that her child is wearing 🙄

"Come on Darcy pose for mummy, earn your keep and get me some more freebies! Your sisters get mummy lots of lovely things, where's your contribution?" Cunta Crozier, 2021 to her 8 year old

(Or at least something along those lines I assume!)

Anyone else seen how much of their current garden they're taking with them? Poor family moving into their house gonna barely be able to move in the garden that gets left. Extra poor family having Cunta for a neighbour though, I do feel for them!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen how much of their current garden they're taking with them? Poor family moving into their house gonna barely be able to move in the garden that gets left. Extra poor family having Cunta for a neighbour though, I do feel for them!
Think of the the noise as well when they renovate the house ,the summer when they have all the gifted parties , the girls running back and forth to nanny and granddads

• Haha