Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread about Carla Crozier .

Honestly surprised by how much she is gifted.

The girls shoes and Uniform label are the latest prproducts, but the photo of the girls in the paddling pool from 5 days ago is so uncomfortable to look at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Finally lol we have been waiting for this for ages the amount of stuff this woman gets gifted is astonishing I don’t think a week goes by without multiple daily gifted or pr stuff x5 a lot of the time from small businesses I did wonder how she got it all as I’d never seen her hint but the other day she has blatantly sat and begged for a holiday to Disney land she literally has no shame playing the sympathy card saying the girls have had 2 lockdown birthdays etc not being funny so have a lot of other kids but they don’t have constant expensive toys and clothes for free given to them also a bouncy castle worth over £600’likenhernkida have what an absolute cheek 😂 her kids are super cute but the mum is a real rough bird who talks to the girls through gritted teeth as If she’s about to constantly lose her tit with them she has cottoned on to the multiples equals gifts hype over the last year or so and it has changed her for the worst

Reactions: 2
More gifted stuff for her niece now and second time they’ve sent them wow so extended family get freebies too lol this woman has no shame 😂

More gifted stuff for her niece now and second time they’ve sent them wow so extended family get freebies too lol this woman has no shame 😂
is I swear as if it was bits for the quads to a certain extent but it’s stuff for her nieces baby shower like what the actual hell

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

is I swear as if it was bits for the quads to a certain extent but it’s stuff for her nieces baby shower like what the actual hell
Precisely, all those goodies for a second time for a relation!
She’s the biggest freeloader going.

Precisely, all those goodies for a second time for a relation!
She’s the biggest freeloader going.
And she has no shame I feel like messaging the company there is kids starving why not gift them food not this greedy cow I guess they think she has. Big following so will get them lots of sales
but in fact they don’t follow for her she isn’t an influencer in reality it’s the cute kids

Oh and watch now the next time the girls are wearing jeans as she’s been hinting today saying theirs don’t fit them sly cow
No better way of saying it than a blatant beggy hint
Wonder if she has been reached out to yet for a Disney land freebie 😡

Last edited:
Please go and watch the gender reveal on crabby carlas story
10000000% they already knew the sex of the baby there was no surprise whatever so it was a fake gathering for freebies or what I don’t get it

10000000% they already knew the sex of the baby there was no surprise whatever so it was a fake gathering for freebies or what I don’t get it
Exactly what I thought.

I thought the same, all those gifted goodies for that anti climax!

I can imagine her on the phone to holiday companies that reach out to offer them a Disneyland trip she’s hinted for she would be like yes there’s 35 people to come for free … my family my sisters my friends sally and her kids down the road too please 🤔 women needs a reality check a while ago her sisters birthday celebrations was fully gifted too massive joke they take the piss

I am beyond happy we finally have a thread for this dreadful woman! She blocked me because I dared to sweetly suggest she could be gifted a new play mat after their dog destroyed theirs 😂😂😂

Oh and even better, Claire from the piplets blocked me when I asked if all the mentioned products from a post were gifted or not! Was a very sweet message as well, simply saying looks like the kids had a great time, very cool things etc. Both very entitled shameless grabbing women!

Reactions: 6
The smuggle set shes now been #gifted is over £70 I looked for my daughter but just couldn’t afford, my kids are now banned from smuggle , 😡😡

Reactions: 5
The smuggle set shes now been #gifted is over £70 I looked for my daughter but just couldn’t afford, my kids are now banned from smuggle , 😡😡
That’s when it gets really annoying absolute joke I’ll never shop in smiggle now I had to save up to buy my daughter pencil cases and a bag from there and they just give the stuff away to that god awful beggy woman 😡

Reactions: 3
That’s when it gets really annoying absolute joke I’ll never shop in smiggle now I had to save up to buy my daughter pencil cases and a bag from there and they just give the stuff away to that god awful beggy woman 😡
Ditto, not stepping foot in that shop again.

The gall of her too “Smiggle sent her a little gift”
I wouldn’t call £80 worth a “little gift”!!!
Perhaps it’s because it wasn’t x 5 little most things they get given to them!
They’re so bleeping ungrateful.

Last edited:
Her story this morning🤬 telling Isla to pull her skirt down as she’s showing everyone her pants! When she’s just filmed it and shown all of Instagram the child’s pants🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Her story this morning🤬 telling Isla to pull her skirt down as she’s showing everyone her pants! When she’s just filmed it and shown all of Instagram the child’s pants🤬🤬🤬
I don’t get why you’d record that your child needs a plaster maybe take her to the school reception to get one or something useful

I don’t get why you’d record that your child needs a plaster maybe take her to the school reception to get one or something useful

Nah, too easy, that wouldn't create good content! Got to play it up for the gram and make sure everyone knows 🙄🙄

Carla, your kids are in reception, of course they'll get messy. You can't afford to replace them? Well you don't pay for anything else so I'm sure you can lol. If she gets gifted uniform I'll be fuming 😤

Also, put them in those pinafores you got, then the tops aren't as exposed. Problem solved 😊

Reactions: 4