Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bellebeau

Even Darcie's birthday post had a gifted and a discount code. Fucking hell Cunta, milking anything and everything
Why are we even surprised this woman isn’t happy unless she’s grabbing as many freebies as possible for her extended family included her sister niece etc she must be so well off now as last time she put her hand in her pocket was well over a year ago holidays days out clothes shoes toys bouncy castles bikes you name it these kids have been gifted it she is one of the worst multiple mothers about as least the others buy stuff as well as get gifted I think it’s between her and the piplets woman who don’t even put her sons glasses on him he is in desperate need of as he would look different from his bro and she wants her identical twins to get lots of attention

Doctor.House

Why are we even surprised this woman isn’t happy unless she’s grabbing as many freebies as possible for her extended family included her sister niece etc she must be so well off now as last time she put her hand in her pocket was well over a year ago holidays days out clothes shoes toys bouncy castles bikes you name it these kids have been gifted it she is one of the worst multiple mothers about as least the others buy stuff as well as get gifted I think it’s between her and the piplets woman who don’t even put her sons glasses on him he is in desperate need of as he would look different from his bro and she wants her identical twins to get lots of attention

Couldn't agree more!!

Doctor.House

Yeah they were gifted just like all that food she got sent again 😡
Of course it was! Absolute joke 😡

Do we know if cunta reads tattle I know the piplet mother does
No idea, she's never indicated she has. Wonder if piplet mother will tell her? They've been at stuff together and met up with other multiple families in the summer, but probably all a show for the gram!

Doctor.House

Another two lots of gifted shit today! Couldn't donate those pj's to a charity or homeless shelter or anything could she! Or even their hand me downs, so many clothes and gifts well over half can't possibly be used 😠

Shinealight

Chatty Member
Another two lots of gifted shit today! Couldn't donate those pj's to a charity or homeless shelter or anything could she! Or even their hand me downs, so many clothes and gifts well over half can't possibly be used 😠
Have never understood why companies give to beggy sorts like Cunta.
Does she ever pay for anything?

Doctor.House

Another set of pj's today! And it would appear that averaging 1 ad or prbollocks a day isn't enough for our cunta anymore, we're now getting two or more some days! 🙄

Also, how bloody patronising was cunta to piplets and piplets wannabe at that escape room today? Took me a bit to realise there wasn't a kid with them

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks