Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they could have a whole wardrobe of mix and match but nope 4 of a few things so ridiculous I don’t think I have seen a photo with them in different clothes I hope they start becoming fussy. She will be loosing her usp soon so the freebies will stop

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it really sad that Darcie got a letter all to herself and the quads got one for the 4 of them? It wouldn't be so bad if it was a family letter to the 5 girls... But they're once again lumped together as a group rather than individuals

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it really sad that Darcie got a letter all to herself and the quads got one for the 4 of them? It wouldn't be so bad if it was a family letter to the 5 girls... But they're once again lumped together as a group rather than individuals
Very sad for them , why not 4 where they can all enjoy opening their own, they will eventually get pissed off with it and will rebel against the matching and doing everything as a 4

The the irresponsible Cunta has allowed the girls to receive a puppy “from Santa” even though animal welfare organisations and charities strongly advise against it 😠

• Angry
The the irresponsible Cunta has allowed the girls to receive a puppy “from Santa” even though animal welfare organisations and charities strongly advise against it 😠
What bothered me more than anything was the 5 of them being allowed to charge in the bathroom squealing, screeching and jumping and clapping all at once, that puppy was absolutely terrified, I was really horrified and could have cried for that little baby.

Reactions: 5
What bothered me more than anything was the 5 of them being allowed to charge in the bathroom squealing, screeching and jumping and clapping all at once, that puppy was absolutely terrified, I was really horrified and could have cried for that little baby.
Indeed, they were all totally hyper, it being Christmas, it’s absolutely the wrong time to introduce a puppy to the family.

Reactions: 2
Awful not the girls fault at all they were excited but she will do anything for a bit of insta love the girls are getting older now so outcomes the new plaything

Wow…. Sorry but Mums who post photos like the one she has just done on a public page for the world to see don’t deserve children. Disgusted to think where that photo will end up. Those poor girls.

Was just coming to post what the actual duck 😡 I’ve reported the post. Who the duck takes photos of their children like that then thinks to post it!
---
The comments on the post too all from weird men 🤮

• Sick
I reported it also. Nice to know Instagram has quick responses to inappropriate underage photographs…. Not 😡

The comments are awful. There’s one off an older man who’s commented ‘cheeky’ and she’s replied with a heart!!!! Wtf?
Is there no one in the girls’ real lives who see these posts and try to safeguard those girls? I am actually still horrified yet confused as to why that pic would even be taken yet make it to Insta? Vile, vile, vile excuse of a Mum.

I reported it also. Nice to know Instagram has quick responses to inappropriate underage photographs…. Not 😡

The comments are awful. There’s one off an older man who’s commented ‘cheeky’ and she’s replied with a heart!!!! Wtf?
Is there no one in the girls’ real lives who see these posts and try to safeguard those girls? I am actually still horrified yet confused as to why that pic would even be taken yet make it to Insta? Vile, vile, vile excuse of a Mum.
Time their father stepped in and manned up to protect his daughters from the horror that is their mother.

Reactions: 3
If some old man commented cheeky on a photo of my child (not that I’d ever take a photo and post of my child like that in the first place) but you best believe I’d never be posting my child online again. This is why I have a private account only family and friends on and even then I’m very careful about what I show

• Heart
Time their father stepped in and manned up to protect his daughters from the horror that is their mother.
Not that it’s an excuse (because it’s anything but that) but I do genuinely wonder if he knows what is posted online by her. I reckon that’s her ‘thing’ and he just leaves her to it. Just as bad IMO- I refuse to let my family members post photos of my children online unless they ask me first and even then the answer is rarely ‘yes’. These people have zero common sense and turn a blind eye. For her to respond to comments like that…. I just cannot fathom what goes through her head.

Not that it’s an excuse (because it’s anything but that) but I do genuinely wonder if he knows what is posted online by her. I reckon that’s her ‘thing’ and he just leaves her to it. Just as bad IMO- I refuse to let my family members post photos of my children online unless they ask me first and even then the answer is rarely ‘yes’. These people have zero common sense and turn a blind eye. For her to respond to comments like that…. I just cannot fathom what goes through her head.
Surely the dads following her though so knows what she’s posting? Shes always got her phone out filming and he’s in the background so he must know what’s going on

I found this thread as she went (gifted??) to Naomi Banjo’s event today. WTF is all I have to say. How can anyone put images like that out there for anyone to see; does she have no concept of safety??

Surprise surprise the quads have been gifted World Book Day costumes 🙄
No effort or expense for Cunta.

• Angry