Carl Crowley aka Mr Awkward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone watches this man to make themselves feel better about life.

He's on facebook, snap chat, the gram and tik tok.

He's utter cringe. Makes out hes a fantastic dad yet has a one daughter he doesn't give a crap about.

Please tell me someone watches this man.

He's utter cringe. Makes out hes a fantastic dad yet has a one daughter he doesn't give a crap about. I can't see past the fact he doesn't even acknowledge her. Yet claims to be amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg thank god you’re here 😂 sometimes I have to pause and take a breath cos he cringes me out that much. Literally never shuts up about himself 😭

And that think he does with his tongue 😩🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh, I can not believe this feed isn't bigger!! This guy is absolutely infuriating! Please tell me there's more of us out there! X
---
Please tell me someone watches this man to make themselves feel better about life.

He's utter cringe. Makes out hes a fantastic dad yet has a one daughter he doesn't give a crap about.
I know I'm late to your party but I can not believe this feed isn't hundreds.of pages long, this guy infuriates more and more as time goes on!

He is the biggest egotistical narcissist I have ever come across, and he's just getting worse with each qualification' he gets!!! I hope you're still here! X
---
Omg thank god you’re here 😂 sometimes I have to pause and take a breath cos he cringes me out that much. Literally never shuts up about himself 😭

And that thin he does with his tongue 😩🤢🤢🤢
Oh my gosh the thing he does with his tongue makes me want to vomit! What makes this guy think he's above everyone else and can tell everyone else how to live!

He's the most egotistical narcassist I have ever come across! X

Last edited:
Haha I've never seen anything like it. He's an utter embarrassment. But what makes it worse he thinks he's gorgeous 🤣🤣

I wish someone would pull the world's best dad up on the fact he has 3 daughters not 2!

Haha I've never seen anything like it. He's an utter embarrassment. But what makes it worse he thinks he's gorgeous 🤣🤣

I wish someone would pull the world's best dad up on the fact he has 3 daughters not 2!

Oh my gosh no way. I didn't know he had 3! Absolute hypercrit!

He's an embarrassment, the biggest narc I have ever come across in my life! I swear he filters his comments section as all that's in his comments are older women gushing about how amazing, selfless, super dad and gorgeous he is!

It makes me sick how he's now using his mums diagnosis for views, and trying to force tears out at every given opportunity, disgusting man!

Also did you see his video about paying people's tabs at a bar he goes to!?
He claims he didn't want to make it public and wanted to keep it anonymous, however the last time he did it the people asked the server who paid for their meal, and even though he apparently told the server he wanted to be anonymous, the server pointed at him and said 'He paid for it over there, he always does it everytime he's in', so he said he had to do a video about it incase the customer put a video on social media! Also when he was discussing how he chooses who to pay for he said he asks the server whls is the cheapest bill (cheapskate), then he looks for single mums, old women on their own, or people who look like they need financial help (something like that!). The common denominator 'women'! Not once did he say oh the chap in the corner that looks like he's going through a tough time potentially, which would have fit his 'demograpic' more consider he claims to want to help people with their mental health etc.

He just wants more women to fall at his feet so he can turn around and be like 'Oh no I'm working on myself I don't want a relationship' or 'im content on my own' or 'im sorry you can't bring enough to the relationship for me to go out with you'!! He's disgusting!

The way he gurns into the camera thinking he's smouldering makes me gag too!

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I've just realised how much Ive written! I'm sorry he just totally infuriates me!

Oh my days, one more thing, when he gets his young daughters involved to give scripted answers to him when he asks them apparently non-scripted, very adult themed, questions!

Sorry again I'll stop ranting or i won't stop!! Xx

• Heart
Oh my gosh no way. I didn't know he had 3! Absolute hypercrit!

He's an embarrassment, the biggest narc I have ever come across in my life! I swear he filters his comments section as all that's in his comments are older women gushing about how amazing, selfless, super dad and gorgeous he is!

It makes me sick how he's now using his mums diagnosis for views, and trying to force tears out at every given opportunity, disgusting man!

Also did you see his video about paying people's tabs at a bar he goes to!?
He claims he didn't want to make it public and wanted to keep it anonymous, however the last time he did it the people asked the server who paid for their meal, and even though he apparently told the server he wanted to be anonymous, the server pointed at him and said 'He paid for it over there, he always does it everytime he's in', so he said he had to do a video about it incase the customer put a video on social media! Also when he was discussing how he chooses who to pay for he said he asks the server whls is the cheapest bill (cheapskate), then he looks for single mums, old women on their own, or people who look like they need financial help (something like that!). The common denominator 'women'! Not once did he say oh the chap in the corner that looks like he's going through a tough time potentially, which would have fit his 'demograpic' more consider he claims to want to help people with their mental health etc.

He just wants more women to fall at his feet so he can turn around and be like 'Oh no I'm working on myself I don't want a relationship' or 'im content on my own' or 'im sorry you can't bring enough to the relationship for me to go out with you'!! He's disgusting!

The way he gurns into the camera thinking he's smouldering makes me gag too!

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I've just realised how much Ive written! I'm sorry he just totally infuriates me!

Oh my days, one more thing, when he gets his young daughters involved to give scripted answers to him when he asks them apparently non-scripted, very adult themed, questions!

Sorry again I'll stop ranting or i won't stop!! Xx
I'm sure his ex wife must cringe like hell.
He's a proper car crash but I can't stop watching he makes me piss myself.

He thinks he's so gorgeous I bet everyone in Hull must take the piss xx

[QUOT byE="stacelou85, post: 15464772, member: 229593"]
I'm sure his ex wife must cringe like hell.
He's a proper car crash but I can't stop watching he makes me piss myself.

He thinks he's so gorgeous I bet everyone in Hull must take the piss xx
[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm like, he infuriy.e.buy I can't stop watching, sometimes I can't even finish the video they're that bad!!!!

Oh my gosh I know she does, and I bet her new partner hates him, constantly declaring how much he loves her still! X

Just checking in to say he's still a bleep

Oh my goodness most definitely, I've been blocked from his tiktok for calling him out, however have you seen his latest posts on FB and insta of him on holiday?

Videos of him riding chained up elephants and stroking drugged up tigers! A couple of people have called him out for it and he's either deleted their comments or got super aggressively defensive, however he's so thick he couldnt argue his way out of a primary school debate!!!!! His justification is you can't talk about the elephants or tigers being abused if you eat meat, drink water from a tap, use shampoo that's not cruelty free etc!!

Oh my goodness most definitely, I've been blocked from his tiktok for calling him out, however have you seen his latest posts on FB and insta of him on holiday?

Videos of him riding chained up elephants and stroking drugged up tigers! A couple of people have called him out for it and he's either deleted their comments or got super aggressively defensive, however he's so thick he couldnt argue his way out of a primary school debate!!!!! His justification is you can't talk about the elephants or tigers being abused if you eat meat, drink water from a tap, use shampoo that's not cruelty free etc!!
He's horrid isn't he.
I bet he's been drinking on this holiday and claiming to have been spiked. Anything for attention. I hope his forgotten daughter had a good Christmas

Where do you even start with him? One of his latest posts ‘ I understand why men come here to get wife’s’ (to Thailand) What a degrading comment about women from all aspects! Not to mention the grammatical errors. It’s actually quite worrying that the local college have him In motivational speaking I could go on and on but I would be here days! The one thing that I don’t understand is though? How he doesn’t have pages and pages on this site or the huge amount of support he gets from women when all he does is slag them off

Where do you even start with him? One of his latest posts ‘ I understand why men come here to get wife’s’ (to Thailand) What a degrading comment about women from all aspects! Not to mention the grammatical errors. It’s actually quite worrying that the local college have him In motivational speaking I could go on and on but I would be here days! The one thing that I don’t understand is though? How he doesn’t have pages and pages on this site or the huge amount of support he gets from women when all he does is slag them off
His snap chat trying to make out he's flying back business class what a fool. One of these days when he's bleating about being the world's best dad I might ask him how his youngest daughter is getting on. The one who he doesn't acknowledge. He's a horrid chav.

He fitted mine and my cousins gas cookers in years ago and all he did was slag his ex off like who even does that when their at work and to a random person 🤔 yano the feeling you get when nails go down a blackboard well that's the feeling I get when I see his videos 😂😂😂😂 he's a strange person.

• Haha
He fitted mine and my cousins gas cookers in years ago and all he did was slag his ex off like who even does that when their at work and to a random person 🤔 yano the feeling you get when nails go down a blackboard well that's the feeling I get when I see his videos 😂😂😂😂 he's a strange person.
I can just see him doing this even though he makes out he's a saint. God help any woman who ends up with him
---
1000022953.jpg