Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be compiling my email to the sun and TikTok later. This needs stopping asap. Get the app back to what it used to be, the begging and taking from vulnerable and kids needs to stop! Not just the scamleys, and Claire there’s loads of them 😡 who even begrudges a charity going to No1? You just can’t stop can you? Greed! Pure greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not Claire acting like a teenager with a vape. Embarrassing.

Trying to talk in code with Lucy about it and then making a big deal out of her leaving for 5 minutes to go for a vape.

SO cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll be compiling my email to the sun and TikTok later. This needs stopping asap. Get the app back to what it used to be, the begging and taking from vulnerable and kids needs to stop! Not just the scamleys, and Claire there’s loads of them 😡 who even begrudges a charity going to No1? You just can’t stop can you? Greed! Pure greed!
Good on you, I hate the sun or as I call it the scum but I hope they post the story, these people need exposing and don't deserve the platform that they have

Reactions: 6
And their local paper ?

Reactions: 5
Cue kids in all the lives proving she does 🤣 like the magical fruit that appeared after someone said on here they don’t see them with any fruit. Or when people said her tits we’re on show and Tom was staring so she magically appeared again with her cardigan covering them up 🙄🤣 but you don’t read hear* Claire do you 😬

And their local paper ?
Yep I’ll forward it to both of theirs!

Reactions: 4
She's blocked someone for pointing out Andy is watching DHB's live in the background.

'No ones watching anyone we've got better things to do with our lives'.

How can people actually idolise this straight up liar? Apparently she doesn't read tattle yet knows everything we've been saying recently and they make it their personality to talk about it every live. They dont watch DHB but we all have ears and eyes and have heard and seen Andy watching him on his own phone.

Claire you just make yourself look stupid, how do you keep up with all your fibs?

She also said she cant work because of mental health but doesn't claim benefits which is most likely another lie.

Reactions: 11
Think I mentioned yesterday but it annoys me that she says we need (for gifts) no Scare you want.

Reactions: 4
Andy cant even have a joke with his kids without his second mother having a go :ROFLMAO:

He was joking about pretending to play cricket behind Ava Marie.

Gets told 'Thats not a good idea on the live is it?!' By the wicked witch.

Hes not too bad looking whereas Claire looks past her sell by date so I dont know why he doesn't just get out and find someone who wont yell at him like he's 5. No wonder he's fascinated with Lucy.

Reactions: 7
id love DHB to finish top then Sammy but here’s a twist in the tale ….. I would seriously wet myself if Shann just came flying in and finished anywhere so long as it was above Scare bear and tubby Tom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s gonna get Andy to dual her coz the scamleys won’t be on! She’s absolutely unbelievable…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.