Carebare85 #17 Her MH, SH & Medication lies are shocking! Have the DWP finally come knocking?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our wonderful title is from @lululalalulu

Recap

Is she staying or going?
Will there be another Fight Song?
Will the camel toe ever make another appearance?
Apparently she can't delete her TikTok
Currently in hospital having operation for burst ulcers
Self diagnosis got her into bother this time
Attention seeking has hit a new high
How is Sharon coping not being able to exert her authority?
She wants to meet us in hell
Please let little Ava have a party
Does she really have a job?
Has Baseball Bat Andy finally laid down the law?

All said and done, we do wish you well Claire, but come on mate, if you're gonna go, flipping go, if not that's fine it just means we have a bit more to talk about on HEAR

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Talking about attention seeking jeez! Sorry but posting pics like that is not for awareness it's for attention and you fakebare love ANY attention...

When I was in hospital with sepsis (2 hours from death nearly died) it was horrific my husband having to sign consent forms parents being asked to come and say goodbye my 2 children crying on the bed with me! SOME THINGS SHOULD BOT BE POSTED ON SM end of!!

tit like this makes me so angry! There is just absolutely no need!! Shame on you 'carebare'

RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just had a look at her insta hospital pics I am sorry but who takes their phone into an MRI scanner room ? When I have a scan (every 6 months) I have to get gowned and ready leave everything in a locker then have a scan ? Am I wrong is that an MRI scanner ?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Talking about attention seeking jeez! Sorry but posting pics like that is not for awareness it's for attention and you fakebare love ANY attention...

When I was in hospital with sepsis (2 hours from death nearly died) it was horrific my husband having to sign consent forms parents being asked to come and say goodbye my 2 children crying on the bed with me! SOME THINGS SHOULD BOT BE POSTED ON SM end of!!

tit like this makes me so angry! There is just absolutely no need!! Shame on you 'carebare'

RANT OVER
Couldn't agree more, if you feel proper tit who in their right mind will think oh I best take some pictures for my Instagram update. We have gone from camel toes pics to hospital pics😬

Reactions: 13
Still can't stand the beggy biatch
Me either, and now we will have this for months on end...more medication. 100% this will spike her endless list of "illnesses"

However maybe now she might learn to cook properly to not irritate her ulcers......we shall wait and see...

I'm sorry but this has really angered me! When I think back to how poorly I was, I couldn't imagine my children opening social media and seeing my face like that. Its actually shocking! She should take them down as respect to her kids fgs

Reactions: 14
Still on liking comments from people over an hour ago. She honestly needs addiction help for social media. Especially now since she’s meant to be resting and said she’s in a lot of pain

Me either, and now we will have this for months on end...more medication. 100% this will spike her endless list of "illnesses"

However maybe now she might learn to cook properly to not irritate her ulcers......we shall wait and see...

I'm sorry but this has really angered me! When I think back to how poorly I was, I couldn't imagine my children opening social media and seeing my face like that. Its actually shocking! She should take them down as respect to her kids fgs
Proves she likes the attention ! Don’t even care about what her children think seeing the posts

I just had a look at her insta hospital pics I am sorry but who takes their phone into an MRI scanner room ? When I have a scan (every 6 months) I have to get gowned and ready leave everything in a locker then have a scan ? Am I wrong is that an MRI scanner ?
My thoughts exactly when I seen the scanner just shocking last thing I’d think about is my PHONE & TAKING PICS

Reactions: 11
That’s a CT scanner, which I think you can’t take phones into both as I have MRI’s every 6 months too

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry - yes I wish her a speedy recovery - but I have to agree… these pictures are nothing but attention seeking

and why in gods name take a pic of the CT scan? How is that raising awareness and not attention seeking?

Claire I wish you well…. Sincerely….. but for once in your life woman - put your phone away - turn your social media off and concentrate on your health!!

Agree with everyone else. I don't wish harm on the woman at all, but bloody hell. The pictures scream "DM me Hun" 🙄

Great advertisement for the brothel... Have a treatment and end up in hospital 👌

Reactions: 15
Great advertisement for the brothel... Have a treatment and end up in hospital 👌
They’ve not wished her well on her pity post
Maybe they are thinking “claim incoming”

Get well soon but stop posting attention seeking picture protect your children I’m sure they don’t want to see them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.