Cardi b looking nothing but ghetto in fur

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the fur coat she wore that many believed to be fox fur 😣 so distasteful and caused me to no longer be a fan.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the fur coat she wore that many believed to be fox fur 😣 so distasteful and caused me to no longer be a fan.
I mean... I’m staunchly against using animals for anything, but THAT is what made you not be a fan?

What about the whole drug and robbing guys thing?

Reactions: 1
I feel similar with people who use real mink eyelashes or even mention them because they were gifted.
As soon as it’s mentioned I’ve unsubscribed. Hannah Renee and Sophdoesnails both mentioned them about a year ago on youtube and I unfollowed instantly.
No need for it.

Reactions: 3
I feel similar with people who use real mink eyelashes or even mention them because they were gifted.
As soon as it’s mentioned I’ve unsubscribed. Hannah Renee and Sophdoesnails both mentioned them about a year ago on youtube and I unfollowed instantly.
No need for it.
I never even knew this was a thing, it's sad and sick when we have to use animals to make ourselves feel better.

Reactions: 2