Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I struggle with is how she burns so many calories every day, calorie counts yet is the size she is 🤔🤔 she does a huge amount of exercise and measures all calories yet still looks quite big.

I unfollowed after I was bored of seeing her chest on display, they don’t look great and those poses scream cringe
This! She doesn’t look any slimmer than she did at the start of the year.

Reactions: 5
Can't stand this one.

Preachy, hypocritical, holy-er than thou, annoying... I could go on lol.

The recent thong/bum shots are revolting! As are the boob/chest photos. Does she think that's attractive? Lol

Also, she posts all her meals, workouts and Fitbit stats daily but I am baffled by them - she's burning 5000cals a day yet clearly is just as big as she ever was! How does that work?

Reactions: 8
Can't stand this one.

The recent thong/bum shots are revolting! As are the boob/chest photos. Does she think that's attractive? Lol

Also, she posts all her meals, workouts and Fitbit stats daily but I am baffled by them - she's burning 5000cals a day yet clearly is just as big as she ever was! How does that work?
Surely she’s still eating too many calories? There’s no way she should still be the size she was back in January!

Reactions: 2
Can't stand this one.

Fitbit stats are not accurate. When you think of the expense companies like Nike go to to work out their athletes BMR and calorie burns so they can make sure they are fuelled perfectly, if they could do this with an £150 wrist band they would.

Also she occasionally (and increasingly frequently) hints on bad days/boozy weekends. I love my beer but no hiding that it’s 200cals a pint

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think she must have no light bulbs in the house? Her pics are always take in the dark with a phone flash

Reactions: 3
I do like her, mostly. I like how she's not afraid to call out a lot of the health and fitness bullshit on Instagram. Even if I don't always agree with her. But I have wondered too about how come she doesn't seem to be getting much smaller.

And sometimes, I do think she comes across a bit preachy about how much exercise she does in a 'if you really want it you'll find a way' type thing. And I don't think she works? So I kind of think well yeah, if I didn't work I'd probably have time to do 20k+ steps and a full gym workout every day too. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Like everyone has said... if she was doing so much working out she wouldnt still be the same weight she was a year ago... the poll she did with the thong bodysuit 😭 and then called out the people who didn't like it... as long as you say what she likes you are ok...

HYPOCRITE

Reactions: 5
I do like her, mostly. I like how she's not afraid to call out a lot of the health and fitness bullshit on Instagram. Even if I don't always agree with her. But I have wondered too about how come she doesn't seem to be getting much smaller.

And sometimes, I do think she comes across a bit preachy about how much exercise she does in a 'if you really want it you'll find a way' type thing. And I don't think she works? So I kind of think well yeah, if I didn't work I'd probably have time to do 20k+ steps and a full gym workout every day too. :rolleyes:
I think she does work? I’ve seen her mention it before in her stories.
I work and do a lot of exercise but it involves keeping weird hours and appreciate that it isn’t for everyone. To me it’s more relaxing than a glass or wine or a bath though so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to like her but got sick of her constantly saying she was not getting involved in any drama then banging on and on about glitz, aileen, mm etc. It's all so boring!

She’s so quick to ‘out’ how others do things ... her way or no way... but hun it doesn’t look like your way is working that well. 🙈

Reactions: 3