Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite possibly the most egotistical creature on Instagram. Non stop ad after ad (of which most products go on her depop or ebay, or the latest, her selling page on Insta) She sounds so whiney, quit barking on about being kind we all know she's a closet mean girl and FYI, her hair isnt amazing, its pretty substandard. I don't know how her husband puts up with her, he seems so down to Earth versus her ridiculously high maintance persona.

Reactions: 21
Haha! Never commented before but felt I had to here as can’t bloody stand Cara- thought I was the only one that didn’t get the hair thing and your comment made me LOL 🤣 it’s definitely nothing to shout from the roof tops about is it and all the other ‘influencers’ 🤮 just keep stroking her ego- so cringeeeee! Def a self absorbed mean girl in my opinion too!!!!

Reactions: 4
Haha! Never commented before but felt I had to here as can’t bloody stand Cara- thought I was the only one that didn’t get the hair thing and your comment made me LOL 🤣 it’s definitely nothing to shout from the roof tops about is it and all the other ‘influencers’ 🤮 just keep stroking her ego- so cringeeeee! Def a self absorbed mean girl in my opinion too!!!!
I remember when she blogged for Rock My Family, in a bid to be entertaining she slated the mum bun amongst other normal mum types and got absolutely arse whipped for it. RMF had to block any more comments, Cara was upset that people didn't get her and she didn't blog with them again. You're right Cara love, people don't get you because your girl next door act with super tit hair just doesn't wash.

Saw she took an insta pal along to a Joules weekend, did she not have any real life friends she could treat?

Reactions: 5
I can remember way back when she worked in the care home and she used to get really embarrassed when people asked what she did for a living.

She doesn’t seem like a great mother. When the youngest fell into the log burner she got slated because she refused to use a fire guard as it wasn’t insta worthy enough 🙄

I remember when she blogged for Rock My Family, in a bid to be entertaining she slated the mum bun amongst other normal mum types and got absolutely arse whipped for it. RMF had to block any more comments, Cara was upset that people didn't get her and she didn't blog with them again. You're right Cara love, people don't get you because your girl next door act with super tit hair just doesn't wash.
Didn’t she also get backlash because she referred to people having csections as lazy or too posh to push something like that. She thought it was ok as she’d had a section herself 😐

Reactions: 3
Is she still moving house? Before I unfollowed, they were house hunting and this is going back maybe a year?

Reactions: 2
I can remember way back when she worked in the care home and she used to get really embarrassed when people asked what she did for a living.

She doesn’t seem like a great mother. When the youngest fell into the log burner she got slated because she refused to use a fire guard as it wasn’t insta worthy enough 🙄

Didn’t she also get backlash because she referred to people having csections as lazy or too posh to push something like that. She thought it was ok as she’d had a section herself 😐
Eurgh, the woman makes me want to vomit, has a be kind pster in her bedroom but she's anything but. Of course she's too posh to push, wouldn't want anything to ruin that precious body of hers would she? She's forever on a diet, totally insecure if you ask me.

Is she still moving house? Before I unfollowed, they were house hunting and this is going back maybe a year?
I unfollowed too when I found out a few things about her that didn't sit well with me. If she is moving, wait for all the boring reno stories and endless hints at freebies for the new house. Predictable as they come, and her band of merry twats that hang on her every word.

I can't remember the exact reason why I unfollowed. I think it may have been as part of a mass unfollowing of "influencers".

I do remember reading one of her blog posts basically saying her marriage was on the verge of going down the shitter. I remember thinking why would you air your dirty laundry like that?

She's the kind of vulture that should never work in care. Embarrassed to admit it was her job yet went on a clicky Mum podcast to declare what a priviledge it was to be in that role? I found her so hollow and false.

She's so 'look at me'

I can't remember the exact reason why I unfollowed. I think it may have been as part of a mass unfollowing of "influencers".

I do remember reading one of her blog posts basically saying her marriage was on the verge of going down the shitter. I remember thinking why would you air your dirty laundry like that?

Her husband no doubt realised that his whole life was in front of a lens, he doesn't seem that comfortable with it all if you ask me? Either that or he's realised that she actually just a money grabbing twit.

Did you see her stories moons ago when she was dropping Mulberry hints at him then wen he buys her one she sat it on the floor in a dirty street? No repsect for anyone, not even her husband or her kids safety.

Buy a bleeping fireguard and stick a cox & cox label on it if needs be but kids saftey comes first over anything surely?

She literally irks me.

• Haha
I do find her funny at times but also think I bet she’d have bullied me at school lol

I do find her funny at times but also think I bet she’d have bullied me at school lol
She strikes me as the bullying type, I found her 'humour' uncomfortable, I think it was her saying what she really thinks but trying to pretend it isn't.

Reactions: 2
She seems to have SO much time on her hands. She's from near where I live so follow her for that reason but look at her less and less these days as it's just a bit boring.

Reactions: 1
Another one with an empty life and just doing it for the ‘gram :rolleyes: bet she’s proper miserable in real life.

Eurgh, the woman makes me want to vomit, has a be kind pster in her bedroom but she's anything but. Of course she's too posh to push, wouldn't want anything to ruin that precious body of hers would she? She's forever on a diet, totally insecure if you ask me.

I unfollowed too when I found out a few things about her that didn't sit well with me. If she is moving, wait for all the boring reno stories and endless hints at freebies for the new house. Predictable as they come, and her band of merry twats that hang on her every word.

Ooooh what did you find out?
She doesn’t bother me - I follow her, I don’t really watch her stories though. Her kids are cute - but I did prefer her when she was working in the care home. I don’t really understand what she does all day tbb

Noooo!! I LOVE HER!!
I'm not here to judge your poor taste lol!

I’m proud to say she blocked me about 3 years ago 🤣🙌🏻
She blocks anyone who doesn't agree with her. Why did she block you?

All about the hair and latest fad diet 🙄
Always on a diet but never actually loses the weight, just goes on and on about it. I think she does it for compliments, so insecure she needs people to reassure her she isn't fat - if she really believes she was then I wonder if she'd take so many pictures of herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.